Dynamics NAV Developer
We at Saxo Bank are working hard to build the most reliable and efficient trading platform in the world and look for a new team member to deliver on our vision.
Our IT team is comprised of over 450 IT professionals who are driven to build a truly innovative trading platform. By using the latest technologies and agile methodologies, we design, build and run Saxo Bank’s award-winning and global multi-asset trading platform SaxoTraderGO.
We are seeking an experienced Dynamics NAV Developer with in-depth knowledge of accounting and ERP procedures to join our IT team. If you are highly motivated, ambitious and seeking for a challenging and rewarding environment, you are looking at the right opportunity!
Our speciality is within capital markets with focus on high reliability, large volumes, low latency and a world class, cloud-based experience for retail, institutional and white label clients.
Our in-house designed and built Saxo Bank trading system handles:
- over 25,000 concurrent online trading clients 24 hours per day / 5,5 trading days per week
- more than 160,000 unique monthly users to our social trading portal
- in excess of 400,000 price feed updates per second
- intraday execution and booking of up to 900 trades per second
- over 1,000,000 trade transactions processed daily
Our Dynamics NAV 2013R2 / 2016 installation handles:
- Over 1.000.000 Journal Lines for posting per day.
- More than 100 global users of Dynamics NAV and related services.
- Two high performance NAV SQL database servers with redundancy to ensure 24/7 availability.
- Deep integration to other systems like Back Office and Data Warehouse.
- System flexibility to adapt to an always changing and demanding business.
As a Dynamics NAV Developer, you will be part of an exciting internal Dynamics NAV team consisting of consultant and one senior developer in Copenhagen and three support colleagues in India. Our team’s overall purpose is to develop, maintain and run Saxo Bank’s Global Dynamics NAV installation.
As our new internal Dynamics NAV Developer, you will refer to the team lead in Copenhagen and among other tasks you will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing new code to support internal business processes.
- Bringing our NAV platform forward to align it with our cloud first company strategy.
- Assisting our global Finance team in overcoming their daily challenges leveraging Dynamics NAV.
- Integrating our NAV platforms with other internal systems.
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of Dynamics NAV development experience.
- Ability to work independently on problem solving and information gathering.
- Being able to leverage various internal specialist departments to find solutions.
- Care for quality and performance of code.
- Love to learn new skills and master complex scenarios.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Accounting and ERP procedures.
Experience with .NET and MS SQL Server is a plus
First and foremost, we offer more than just a job; being an employee in Saxo Bank is an opportunity to invest in your future. In addition, you get:
- A chance to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to helping you grow personally and professionally.
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic, very ambitious and, at the same time, informal and pleasant working environment.
A competitive salary plus benefits package.
Saxo Bank Group (Saxo) is a leading Danish multi-asset trading and investment specialist, offering a complete set of trading and investment technologies, tools and strategies. For almost 25 years, Saxo’s mission has been to enable individuals and institutions by facilitating their access to professional trading and investing through technology and expertise.
As a fully licensed and regulated bank, Saxo enables its private clients to trade multiple asset classes across global financial markets from one single margin account and across multiple devices. Additionally, Saxo provides institutional clients such as banks and brokers with multi-asset execution, prime brokerage services and trading technology.
Saxo’s award winning trading platforms are available in more than 20 languages and form the technology backbone of more than 100 financial institutions worldwide.
Founded in 1992 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Saxo employs more than 1500 people in financial centres around the world including London, Singapore, Paris, Zurich, Dubai and Tokyo.
As a bank offering fully digitalised solutions for self-trading, advisory and discretionary services, Saxo is continuously at the forefront of innovation, meaning that clients benefit from proven technology. 600 IT developers and 150 back-office resources develop and deliver Saxo’s solution for the benefit of clients. Outsourcing solutions support the full-service value chain.