Product Owner - IT solutions
Are you an experienced Product Owner/Project Manager working with SAP Basic infrastructure, having the SAP Basic overview of technology? Alternatively you are a SAP Basic infrastructure architect, who wants to work with building the bridge between Business Owners and the teams, and having an understanding what bring value to the business?
If you can answer yes to these questions, then we would like to talk to you about joining our agile transformation at Arla Foods. In 2017, we completed an agile transformation based on the SAFe framework with the objective to deliver all new IT solutions through strong cross-functional teams working fully agile. You will join our IT Solutions team with 100+ other colleagues located in Denmark, Poland, Germany, Sweden and the UK.
A value driven Product Owner, who has the passion to ensure teams deliver quality and business value
The Product Owner role is for internal 'I Focus on IT' program with the focus of keeping the core technology ahead of the curve. Is covers both elements of infrastructure, storage, network, print, SAP basic, Integration & EDI. The deliverable of the train can be for all stakeholders in Arla. The vision of the train is to provide a technical foundation and Core IT services, while balancing risks and business values.
Take charge with high focus on alignment between Business Owners and teams
Your main task is to ensure the teams can understand your guides and teams are able to bring continually value to the business.
More specifically, your responsibilities include:
- Together with the Product Manager to transform business needs to solutions and ensure business values are delivered within the SAP area incl. integration & EDI
- Prepare and participate in planning and demos of the deliverables of features to the business
- Engage and ensure alignment with Business Owners
- Have close collaboration with the teams to ensure the approach always bring Minimum viable product to the Business Owners
- Use SAFE principles and best practices within each team
- Work in close collaboration with Arla's preferred IT vendors
Great facilitator with high focus on bringing value to the business
You are results-oriented and focused on achieving goals with the priority deliverables, and have the ability to ensure the teams and business have a great collaboration.
You have a great facilitation skills and thrive engaging with people of different cultures and from various backgrounds. Furthermore:
- You have a master degree within IT or other relevant areas with a minimum 5 years of experience working with SAP infrastructure as a Project Manager or Architect
- You have a strong IT understanding, allowing you to engage in dialogue with your IT colleagues
- You have a strong business process understanding, allowing you to engage in dialogue with your business owners
- You have SAP Basic overview of Technology
- Experience in working agile and being a team player
- You speak and write English effortlessly
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible and no later than 11th of March. For additional information please call Conny Bækby, phone +459131 6052
Please apply via "apply online".