Do you want to develop complex and value-adding solutions in a leading and modern workplace where your opinion matters?
About the position
As a senior .Net Consultant you will play a pivotal role in the creation of business values for our clients. You will be working closely with experienced IT professionals and specialists who each have a set of challenging duties. There will be opportunities for sparring and teamwork which will enable you to develop your skills. We value your expertise where you will take charge of your projects from start to finish. You will work together with design/UX specialists and with our frontend-department and deliver HTML which you are going to implement for the clients backend, via webservices and a CMS (most often Sitecore).
We expect that you:
- Have excellent knowledge with .NET platform
- Have strong knowledge of C#
- Have an interest in working with CMS and webservices
- Have experience with estimation of assignments and projects
- Have experience with development of Agile
- You have a higher education
- Danish is not a requirement but it helps
- Can work (written and spoken) in English.
Since the corporation primarily works with Sitecore, as well as develops solutions in EpiServer and Umbraco it will be a big plus if you also have experience with CMS.
As a person you have a mindset which thrives best in a team with a strong team-spirit where everyone works together. You work individually and you have a strong passion for the technologies and the solutions you develop. You take responsibility for your projects, you have a sense of duty and you are good at structuring your work day. The workplace is openminded where we welcome a good sense of humor and diversity amongst our professionals is a must.
What we offer
As a senior .NET Consultant, you will have the opportunity to work in a team of developers where you are offered exciting and challenging assignments in an open and flexible environment. Your well-being and your personal development is a priority and for that reason the corporation also offers:
- A fantastic workplace characterized by both well-being and ambitions in the form of social events on a regular basis.
- Opportunity for personal and professional development and the opportunity to work with the best colleagues in the business.
- Pay depending on your qualifications.
- Denmark’s best lunch-scheme – and opportunity to order take-away.
Want to know more?
Contact Masan Johansson on telephone: 29 72 09 79 if you want to know more about the position or apply for the job by sending your resume via "Apply now".
We are looking forward to hearing from you.