Senior Developer for Customer Integration team
Would you like to work for a modern and well-established, international software house that has kept a profound startup mentality as its key philosophy? EASI’R is a growth-oriented tech-company with offices in Aarhus, Copenhagen and Chemnitz (Germany) that builds the leading cloud-based customer relations platform for the automotive industry. Our customers: Some of the most influential automotive brands across Europe, with more than 2,600 dealerships using EASI’R.
Although we set a course for growth and investment, we believe that flexible startup-like structures are key to success in an IT environment. That is why we put a high value on self-governance of the IT team and enough freedom for each employee to set their own priorities. We also ensure fast processes, team democracy when it comes to tools and processes, and are always applying the latest technology.
Your daily work at EASI’R would roughly look like this:
- You will be positioned in our customer integration team that ensures that the technical link to our customers is well established and maintained. This includes working with various types of APIs and infrastructure configurations
- You will collaborate with peers and other professional profiles across the company in order to integrate the final EASI’R product range with our customer’s programs and platforms. This includes constantly seeking solutions to the tasks at hand Experience with DevOps principles and the willingness to live this culture would be appreciated
- You will be responsible for the development of new integrations, but also for sharing and acquiring knowledge from our client’s technical departments and partners. Along with the team responsible for the clients, you will help create the architecture for our integration projects
Experience with DevOps principles and the willingness to live this culture would be appreciated.
The basics we expect you to have experience with:
- Using various types of APIs
- Working in close collaboration with the customer
- Data and server infrastructure
- Working in and maybe even leading a team
- Decent communication skills
- Experience with larger corporate IT infrastructure is a plus
- Experience with integration design
- Solution oriented
- Guide partner engineers as they integrate with our software
- Basic knowledge on modern PHP
- Building/consuming APIs
- Relational databases
- Knowledge of SOLID principles
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Experience with test
What we offer
- An informal, friendly and open entrepreneurial startup working environment
- Working with the latest technology
- Fast decisions without corporate barriers
- A setting where you are a co-designer of our work setup, processes and tools
- The opportunity to create new services for the automotive industry
- Gaining experience in building a modern scalable platform, continuously adapting to market needs
- Health care and pension schemes
- Regular company events that range from extraordinary adventures like climbing or ice hockey matches, to going to the movies
- And of course lunch, soft drinks, fruit & coffee and whatever else may get you rocking
Sounds interesting? Then please send us your portfolio right away to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us for more information!
If you have any questions on the application process, please get in touch with our HR manager Miriam Davidsen at +45 22 17 67 71. You are also welcome to contact our: Head of Development - Thorbjørn Munck-Alstrup, +45 24 25 31 92, email@example.com, Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org Tech lead - Morten Hauberg, +45 22 43 62 34, email@example.com
Learn more about company and product at www.easir.com.