Senior Software Developers
Would you like to work for a modern and well-established, international software house that has kept a profound startup mentality as its key philosophy? EASI’R is a growth-oriented tech-company with offices in Aarhus, Copenhagen, and Chemnitz (Germany) that builds the leading cloud-based customer relations platform for the automotive industry. Our customers: Some of the most influential automotive brands across Europe, with more than 2,600 dealerships using EASI’R.
Although we set a course for growth and investment, we believe that flexible startup-like structures are key to success in an IT environment. That is why we put a high value on self-governance of the IT team and enough freedom for each employee to set their own priorities. We also ensure fast processes, team democracy when it comes to tools and processes, and are always applying the latest technology.
Your daily work at EASI’R would roughly look like this:
- You will be positioned in an international, English-speaking and self-governed Tech team that does development, operations and sysadmin on one of our core product areas
- You will collaborate with peers and other professional profiles across the company in order to integrate the final EASI’R product range
- Your job includes constantly optimizing your code, creating automated tests, refactoring when needed and ensuring green lights in our Jenkins pipeline at all times
- You will actively participate in providing feedback on and contributing to, the decision making for backend design and architecture, including simplifying the overall operating environment to achieve continuous delivery
- You will participate in making the organizational cultural shift from implementing to standardizing DevOps
- Your colleagues: highly skilled and passionate people that value professionalism and a good sense of humor as a part of everyday work life
- Modern PHP + Laravel/Symfony
- Building REST API’s
- Relational databases
- Knowledge of SOLID principles
- Knowledge of design patterns
Other stuff we play with
Experience with DevOps principles and the willingness to live this culture would be appreciated as well.
What we offer
- An informal, friendly and open entrepreneurial startup working environment
- Working with the latest technology
- Fast decisions without corporate barriers
- A setting where you are a co-designer of our work setup, processes and tools
- The opportunity to create new services for the automotive industry
- Gaining experience in building a modern scalable platform, continuously adapting to market needs
- Health care and pension schemes
- Regular company events that range from extraordinary adventures like climbing or ice hockey matches, to going to the movies
- And of course lunch, soft drinks, fruit & coffee, and whatever else may get you rocking
Sounds interesting? Then please send us your portfolio right away to email@example.com, or contact us for more information! If you have any questions on the application process, please get in touch with our HR manager Miriam Davidsen at +45 22 17 67 71.
Learn more about company and product at www.easir.com