AltaPay is an ambitious software company with unique solutions for online and point-of-sale payments. We are a market leader because of our intelligent and customer-specific solutions. Our client base counts large international enterprises, each with unique payment needs to support their local and global businesses. International customers are coming in a good flow and there are several exciting projects in the pipeline. In other words, our business is booming, and we are therefore looking for new people to join our development team.
You will join a development team manned by a growing number of highly skilled developers. Additionally, a Scrum Master, a Product Owner, Chief Architect, System Administrators and Technical Customer Care Consultants are working closely with the development team.
Do you have at least 3 years experience as developer and love working in agile environments, and are you eager to learn more and work with all the new exciting technologies consider yourself among the best of the best, then we would love to see what you can do. You might be a recent graduate, that’s okay as long as you have gained the right skills and ability to reflect on your knowledge. If you are part of an existing team that is looking to make the move as a group, well, that's even better!
You can expect this job to be challenging from the get-go. You will also experience our culture and your new co-workers as informal and fun, and with quite some opportunity to carve out your own role. You will be able to grow and learn a lot in our team – just as we expect to learn a great deal from you.
The tools you'll be given are all platform-agnostic: IntelliJ, PhpStorm, Slack, Jira, Gradle, Git, Eclipse, SVN, etc.
We imagine that you
- learned software development from scratch
- are eager to learn new things
- have a team player mentality
- are ready to work in a performance culture where teamwork is key
- are skilled in quick learning and on-time delivery
- might have prior experience with testing and/or front-end development
- want to work with all the new exciting technologies on daily basis
- can adapt to any computing language – you simply pick up the right tool for the job
- have a solid knowledge of OOP | Java | PHP | SQL | Linux
- can comprehend technical documentation
It would be great if you
- have experience with the payment industry (Visa, MasterCard, MobilePay, PayPal, etc)
- have an Agile-Scrum culture
- have an adventurous and enthusiastic attitude
- good knowledge working in Linux platforms and maybe Mac platforms too
- have experience in E-commerce platforms like: Netsuite, Magento (1, 2, Digital commerce), SalesForce, Commerce Cloud.
We have a laid-back attitude. A couple of times a day, you'll see folks go at it at our foosball table or go to the lobby for a cup of (free) coffee, and we have monthly board game nights and company parties a few times a year. As for dress code, sure, some of us do wear suits on a daily basis, although many take a more comfortable approach. Heck, our chief architect on principle never wears a matching pair of socks. There's room to be odd, as long as you're good, too.
Foreigners are most welcome. Throughout the company, less than half of us are Danes – the rest are from Argentina, Iceland, Italy, Lithuania, Romania, Spain – it seems we have everything except Elbonians. So yeah, you can be sure that everything's in English and that it doesn't matter if you don't speak a word of Danish.
Sure, let's also have a paragraph about some of the perks: you get to choose your own hardware and OS, we offer flex time and the ability to work from home, a free monthly massage, there's a fitness club, a good cafeteria, and other neat stuff.
Our business is expanding, fast, and there's only so many (well, few) of us. Help! Come join us, it'll be fun. At least, get in touch and let's just see what happens.
Please don´t hesitate to contact our recruiter at JKS Career, Monica Schultz, at +45 30 85 12 99 about questions and interview.