Senior Software Developer, Configit Quote® (.NET / C#)
Configit is looking for a talented and passionate senior developer to join the product development in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Configit’s software is based on our patented Virtual Tabulation technology, and is used by industrial enterprises around the world. Our Quote® product provides users with configuration, price calculation and quotation logic for highly complex products. Configit has a market leading integration to SAP. We have just migrated our product to cloud, and we are looking to extend the team to keep up with the assignments.
We value individual responsibility in a team-oriented and helpful atmosphere, and we focus intensively on writing quality software. Development challenges will include tasks from implementing advanced algorithms to developing architecturally extensible, scalable, and maintainable standard software.
Your typical Configit colleague has a natural interest in programming and started programming before entering university. He or she is passionate about code quality and has developed applications for fun or has contributed to open source project.
What you’ll do
As Senior Developer in the Quote® team you are responsible for leading development of new customer features and developing system features such as cloud specific software components. Another example of your tasks could be designing user workflows for approvals and other business automation workflows for Quote® users.
In addition, your tasks include:
- Set the direction and best practice for the development of specific code components
- Work with the QA function to ensure that robust functionality is delivered
- Improve the teams’ QA related ways of working (releasing, reviewing etc.)
- Design and implementation of unit test and integration test of own code modules
- Maintenance and bug fixing on existing software asset
- Participate in the development and maintenance of the teams’ continuous integration
- Code reviews and retrospective learning processes
- Coach younger colleagues on technical issues
- Masters in Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, or similar
- Experience from a similar position developing enterprise and cloud applications
- You are thrilled by working with complex problems, and like cooperating with and challenging Product Management.
- Ability to dive into and work on a large and complex codebase
- Experience and interest with software quality technologies and processes is a big plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
What we offer
A unique opportunity in a dynamic, ambitious and international environment where;
- We work with complex and challenging products which redefine what companies are capable of
- We believe in a healthy work-life balance, a trademark of the Danish culture
- We work closely together across all disciplines
- We believe in knowledge sharing and continued learning
- We socialize together, with clubs for lovers of sports, board games, music and more
- We are engaged and passionately work closely together across all disciplines
- We cherish an informal and open culture where the customers are in focus
Please send your application (in English) using the "apply online"-button to the right. Here you can upload your CV, Cover Letter and other documents (diploma, recommendations, portfolio etc.)
We are screening and contacting candidates on an ongoing basis, so make sure to send your application as soon as possible. We reserve the right to remove the advert before the application deadline in the event that the proces.
Application due: 16/03/2018
Christian Sundahl Møller, Recruitment Consultant, phone nr. +45 70 226 700 or mail email@example.com
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Configit is an international software vendor. Configit develops and sells CPQ and product configuration software based on the most advanced configuration technology in the market. Our configurators are used for exploring the variance in product development, as sales configurators, and for maintenance, service and overhaul of complex configurable products, such as automotive, windmills and industrial machines.
Configit’s core technology is based on research in formal verification and constraint solving. All Configit products are based on the patented configuration technology Virtual Tabulation™.
Configit customers include ABB, Jaguar Land Rover, John Deere, Grundfos, Vestas, Siemens, Danfoss amongst others. Please visit our website www.configit.com for further information.