Senior Information Architect
Would you like to use your information architecture expertise in a new key role in one of the biggest transport and logistics companies in the world?
Then join our BI department and help us strengthen and structuralise the global digitalisation journey in a large, successful Danish company that has grown rapidly to span six continents over the course of just four decades. A company that is already present in 80+ countries.
Join our BI department in Global IT
You will join 14 colleagues at our headquarters in Hedehusene close to Copenhagen. As part of the BI department in Global IT, you become responsible for the information model supporting our BI and analytics solutions and for delivering reliable data for decision-makers across DSV Group.
Thus, you will play a key role in delivering on our strategic ambition to become more data-driven. Achieving this, you help your business colleagues in providing transport and logistic services for thousands of companies world-wide.
Help us build a bulletproof data and information model
As our senior information architect, you will be responsible for building a new information model which will form the basis for the data and analytics solutions across the entire organisation. Our current Group BI platform is based on SAP BPC & BW, HANA, Qlik and MS-SQL, and is developing to respond to the growing business requirements for Analytics & BI.
Specifically, your role includes:
- Using your theoretical knowledge and sense of structure to assess our current practices and take a holistic approach to optimising and formalising our Information model and architecture
- Acting as a business partner, assessing diverse input from our business divisions and Group functions as well as from your IT colleagues without losing sight of the common goal
- Driving the establishment of our future information model, and in cooperation with the team build solutions that match global business demands across transportation, logistic services and finance
- Up to 20 travel days a year.
Information architecture profile with communication skills, drive and structure
You do not have to be an expert in the technologies we use – the important thing is that you can take a holistic approach to creating efficient cross-organisational data delivery solutions and bridge internal interests. We imagine that you have:
- Practical experience and a theoretical background in information and data architecture
- Experience with BI, analytics and data warehousing
- The drive and natural authority it takes to process complex issues and diverse input from various stakeholders and generate this into practicable data solutions
- The will to take ownership and act proactively in a very result oriented organisation
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your opportunities in DSV. You are welcome to call Manager, BI Tools, Group IT, Anders Klint on +45 5363 4593.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global transport and logistics
In 1976, ten independent hauliers joined forces and founded DSV in Denmark. Since then, DSV has evolved to become the world’s 5th largest supplier of global solutions within transport and logistics. Today, we add value to our customers’ entire supply chain by transporting, storing, packaging, re-packaging, processing and clearing all types of goods. We work every day from our many offices in more than 80 countries to ensure a steady supply of goods to production lines, outlets, stores and consumers all over the world. Our reach is global yet our presence is local and close to our customers.