Student PHP Developer
Do you want to develop your professional and personal competencies and kick-start your career in a booming tech start-up company and create the future of online banking? We offer a position that will give you great opportunities to grow and we expect you to be motivated to become the best at what you do.
What you’ll do
As our new student PHP Developer, you will take part in building various tools, reports and integrations in our existing data warehouse and websites. Our data warehouse is built in Laravel and connected to various APIs, including Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads, Geckoboard, and affiliate networks. Your job will be to build tools to optimise our marketing and business operations working with:
- Unit development and black box testing
- Fixing bugs
- Integrations with marketing automation tools.
- API endpoints for our frontend and websites.
- Pptimisation projects
- Implementation of new features.
What we offer
- A chance to get hands-on experience with web- and software development and put your knowledge into action.
- An informal and creative environment where you are expected to share your ideas.
- We’re a growing team of both generalists and specialists that will offer you training and support
- Competitive salary according to your skills.
- We have a solid financial foundation and are already generating substantial profits.
- Brand new office facilities with great lunch, excellent coffee, free snacks, sodas, games, etc.
- We work hard, but we play just as hard. You can expect awesome office parties and social events with serious amounts of fun.
Info and contact
This is a part-time position located at our brand new office in the IT Hub of Aarhus, Katrinebjerg. We expect around 15 hours a week. For further information about the position, please contact CTO Stefan Olesen by email: email@example.com.
We need you now, so please submit your application ASAP. Interviews will be held continuously until we find the right fit.
Who we are and what we do
Lead Supply is a fast-growing tech company founded in 2014. We’re currently 23 employees and growing rapidly. We’re operating in the financial sector across multiple markets helping consumers compare loans through brands like Matchbanker. We’re on a bold mission to provide a 10x better banking experience for consumers all over Europe, and we’re currently active in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Spain, Poland and Finland. We’re adding new countries to our portfolio and strive to be the market leader in Europe by the end of 2019.
Learn more about our culture and company on Lead Supply.
You thrive in a fast-paced environment where decisions are made quickly and deadlines are short.
- You are currently studying computer science or another relevant IT education.
- You want to learn all there is about REST API’s and Laravel.
- You are up to date with trends and seek to exploit new technologies.
- You possess a strong work ethic and focus on achieving your goals.
- You can work around 15 hours a week.