IT HelpDesk Specialist
We are an international, ambitious, and fast growing company, who enjoy the position as leaders in our field. Our Global IT Team is now looking for an IT Support Specialist to aid our dynamic growth.
As our IT Support Specialist, you will be responsible for the 1st line end-users support. This includes solving daily problems with software and hardware, workstations preparations, user accounts, and permissions management in IT systems
You will be part of an energetic and global IT team counting colleagues from Denmark, Ukraine, Poland, China, and the U.S. The team provides services to our 1200+ colleagues in offices around the world. You will also be part of an innovative company always on the outlook for new technologies and IT solutions that will support our processes and our business.
- You are familiar with Microsoft operating systems that makes you able to solve daily issues with applications and drivers
- You have good knowledge about Windows server environment (scheduled tasks management, creating DHCP reservations, network folder sharing)
- You have good troubleshooting abilities with Office applications
- You have good knowledge about LANs and connectivity issues troubleshooting methods
- You are comfortable with Active Directory service giving you fluency in managing user accounts and security groups
- Knowledge of SharePoint and SCCM will be an advantage
- You have an IT educational background
- You have at least 5 years experience in a similar role
- You are a good collaborator and communicator
- Fluent in English orally as well as written, Danish is an advantage
- You are dynamic, systematic, and see problem solving as a fun challenge
- You are comfortable in a busy multi-tasking environment
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing proper installation of operating systems and appropriate software
- Provide technical assistance and support for issues related to operating systems, applications, and hardware
- Access rights and permissions management
- Users/Objects management in Active Directory and Exchange
- Co-operating with suppliers and keeping IT stock in order
- Working with assets evidence and keeping it up to date
We can promise you a challenging position in an exciting company with a lot of great colleagues to support you.
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to apply via the link “apply online” as we will be reviewing candidates continuously. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you would like to learn more about the position, please contact IT HelpDesk team leader Omar Couri.
Mobile: +45 27536333
3Shape is changing dentistry together with dental professionals across the world by developing innovations that provide superior dental care for patients. Our portfolio of 3D scanners and CAD/CAM software solutions for the dental industry includes the multiple award-winning 3Shape TRIOS intraoral scanner, the upcoming 3Shape X1 CBCT scanner, and market leading scanning and design software solutions for dental labs.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in Denmark’s capital in the year 2000. Today, 3Shape has over 1,200 employees serving customers in over 100 countries from an ever-growing number of 3Shape offices around the world. 3Shape’s products and innovations continue to challenge traditional methods, enabling dental professionals to treat more patients more effectively. www.3shape.com
Working at 3Shape
Become part of an international success, financially as well as product wise. As an employee, you have plenty of room to both make a difference and fulfil personal ambitions in a very knowledge intensive and challenging environment.
Through the relentless drive for new digital innovation by 3Shape, we claim to be the most extensive and versatile CAD/CAM system on the market.
3Shape - a Global Company
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark as well as in the Ukraine and with a production site in Poland. 3Shape is a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Employing and developing the right people is an important key to 3Shape's success. We want to be the best within our business, an ambition which has created a true fighting spirit throughout the company - with lots of commitment and courage, and a professional attitude towards business.