Are you a Test Lead who is experienced in software testing while familiar with the Software Development Lifecycle of moderate to complex systems? Do you work in an Agile/Scrum environment with some exposure to Web service testing, both manual and automated? Are you looking for a move to a company that is truly global and can offer you real career development? We are currently looking for a Test Lead to be responsible for ensuring the success of the Project and will implement best practices and improve the testing process by bringing in more efficiency and effectiveness.
If this sounds like you, then read on....
An exciting and attractive career is offered in an ambitious and competitive international environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development.
Maersk Line IT offers a fast paced, challenging and truly international atmosphere with activities in Copenhagen, London, Charlotte and India.
- Works with the Test Manager to implement the E2E Test approach with vendor resources for owned deliverables.
- Participates across the development lifecycle
- UIT/Unit Integration test, by designing and developing automated service level tests
- System / System Integration test, by developing automated solutions to increase test execution efficiency either by introduction of tooling and/or by the creation of automated test cases
- Regression test
- Performance test
- Actively participates in the development of test strategies, test estimating, test planning.
- Coordinate all the test activities (planning, intake of test base, follow-up, reporting, escalations, risk management) and ensures successful and timely delivery of the project
- Will develop deep understanding of the technical applications impacted by their change and can develop the test engineering approach to validate the changes requested.
- Understands and can easily translate the business requirements for change into testable requirements
- Create the review test readiness checklist, Perform the review and present results to the Project manager, Basic Sanity and smoke test and determine- are we ready we test? Give a go ahead to the QA team for testing
- Set test execution guidelines after seeking the team’s inputs, Work on test execution, Help new testers with catching on with the current application, Report defects
- Review the defects reported by the team members to make sure that they are valid, not duplicates and complete in the description
- Escalate any showstoppers and make decisions on how to proceed in such situations
- Send daily status reports to all stake holders
- Represent the QA team in any status meetings
- Collect metrics based on overall testing statistics
- Supports the Test Manager in managing all risks and issues arising from their work
- Test Closure
- Evaluate the exit criteria for when to stop testing
- Share the results of the exit criteria evaluation
- Create test closure report and send it to the stake holders providing the official QA sign off, include a list of known issues
- Collect details about the overall project- its successes, areas of improvement, lessons learnt, best practices implemented, etc and present them in the project retrospection meeting or document.
For further information, please contact: Amanda Huckerby - email@example.com.
Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world. Your promise. Delivered.