JYSK is seeking a talented Network Specialist
Are you a talented and ambitious computer networking specialist with strong IT security skills? Would you like to help ensure a secure and stable IT infrastructure across the 20 JYSK countries? Then you may be the person we are looking for!
JYSK is continuing our global growth, and one of the primary tasks of IT is to support our continued expansion. We are going full speed ahead on implementation of new solutions, enhancements to existing solutions and the integration of new countries. To ensure that we will continue to be able to offer the best possible support for the entire organization we are seeking a talented and ambitious network specialist for our IT Network & Security team.
You will work from our head office in Brabrand, and will be part of a five-specialist team responsible for the implementation, maintenance and operation of our global computer network, as well as our company wide IT security solutions.
Our network is based on Cisco routers and switches. Some of the neat technologies we use are: BGP, DMVPN, anycast, zerotouch, Wi-Fi/Zigbee, proxying, SAML 2.0, public-key certificates, AV/ICAP.
You will go through a professional introduction programme, preparing you for an independent and stimulating job, learn about our installation, work with it and develop it.
You bring dedication and you…
- will participate actively in daily operations and 3rd level support – which means working closely with other IT teams, project members, and regional helpdesks.
- will also do advanced troubleshooting and occasional post-hoc analysis of security incidents.
- will participate in and assume responsibility for projects relating to network and IT security.
Most projects are driven by new business requirements – which means that you will work with other parts of the JYSK organization and external contractors.
You meet possibilities and…
- you have a good grasp of, and practical experience with, computer networks and IT security.
- you are good at ‘making things work in practice’ – and at getting to the bottom of a problem if you have to.
- you have practical experience with design and operation of Cisco networks and common security technologies.
- you are a helpful person who knows how to communicate your professional knowledge to internal customers as well as experts.
- you are a good communicator – in English as well as in Danish.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call Team Leader Bjørn Hee at +45 8939 7500 or send us your application and your CV by clicking ”Apply online” as soon as possible and no later than March 25th, 2018.
Bjørn Hee (+4589397500)