Cloud Operations Specialist - Azure and DevOps experience
3Shape’s cutting-edge TRIOS® 3D scanner for dentists has already started massively disrupting the global dental industry and improving patient care. But this is just the beginning.
You will join an agile team of fifteen highly skilled professionals developing 3Shape’s core application platform. The team is international and the atmosphere informal and focused.
- Setting up and continuously improving a global Azure solution including automation, monitoring and related processes
- sharing of best practices with other cloud projects within 3Shape
- Work closely with architects to evolve the software architecture towards a cloud native solution
- Professional experience with Azure cloud operations
- Continuous Delivery and DevOps devotee with hands-on automation experience
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Structured team player with good communication skills
- Degree in IT, engineering, computer science or similar preferred
- Work in an inspiring environment with social, knowledgeable and experienced colleagues
- Be part of a fast-growing Danish IT success disrupting global dentistry
- High level of team autonomy and efficient, agile processes
- A job with good work-life balance
- Attractive offices in the center of Copenhagen, close to Kongens Nytorv metro station
Learn more about 3Shape and our recruitment and onboarding process at our web page: http://www.3shape.com/about-3shape.
We look forward to receiving your application.
3Shape is changing dentistry together with dental professionals across the world by developing innovations that provide superior dental care for patients. Our portfolio of 3D scanners and CAD/CAM software solutions for the dental industry includes the multiple award-winning 3Shape TRIOS intraoral scanner, the upcoming 3Shape X1 CBCT scanner, and market leading scanning and design software solutions for dental labs.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in Denmark’s capital in the year 2000. Today, 3Shape has over 1,200 employees serving customers in over 100 countries from an ever-growing number of 3Shape offices around the world. 3Shape’s products and innovations continue to challenge traditional methods, enabling dental professionals to treat more patients more effectively. www.3shape.com
Working at 3Shape
Become part of an international success, financially as well as product wise. As an employee, you have plenty of room to both make a difference and fulfil personal ambitions in a very knowledge intensive and challenging environment.
Through the relentless drive for new digital innovation by 3Shape, we claim to be the most extensive and versatile CAD/CAM system on the market.
3Shape - a Global Company
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark as well as in the Ukraine and with a production site in Poland. 3Shape is a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Employing and developing the right people is an important key to 3Shape's success. We want to be the best within our business, an ambition which has created a true fighting spirit throughout the company - with lots of commitment and courage, and a professional attitude towards business.