Dedicated Customer IT Supporter
to an ambitious software company
Would you like to give customers and partners an even better experience and service, when they need support for the Pronestor meeting management solutions?
For our client Pronestor in Lyngby, close to Copenhagen, we are on the lookout for a dedicated Customer IT Supporter to be part of their support team. You will hold a key role helping the Pronestor customers with technical tasks related to the implementation and daily operation of their software solutions in a timely, professional and pleasant manner.
Pronestor develop and provide meeting management software for room booking, catering services, display solutions and visitor management. Most of their customers are based in Denmark and in the Nordic countries.
At Pronestor they are a fairly small and very close-working team of 22 employees which means that you will be close to management and the decisions. You will use your knowledge in a growing and successful company with strong international relations.
Your tasks as Customer IT Supporter:
- Support of selected end-users, from the technical level to non-technical superusers of their system
- Trouble shooting when customers report errors
- Planning and execution of upgrades for existing clients, mostly remote and occasionally on premise
- Installation and documentation of solutions, mostly remote and occasionally on premise
- Provide customer input to Pronestor developers
Pronestor mainly deals with software solutions, but some hardware configuration may be needed from time to time.
Most of the tasks are handled from the office, but some may require onsite visits to clients in the greater Copenhagen area - and occasionally to other parts of Denmark or the Scandinavian countries. Traveling is estimated to be approx. 10-20 annully to customers mostly located at a driving distance.
You will of course be trained during the introduction period, so that you know their solutions inside-out.
What do we expect from you?
- Technically skilled with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience
- Preferably you have experience from a similar role, supporting implementations and projects
- Familiar with MS SQL, scripts, servers, OS IIS, AD etc.
- Experience in using ticket systems, such as Zendesk
- Team player
- Well-structured and understand why documentation is important
- Fluent in Danish and English, both verbally and in writing. It’s an advantage if you understand Swedish and Norwegian.
- You use your own car for transportation to and from meetings, and you will of course be reimbursed as per the state’s tariffs.
What can Pronestor offer to you?
This company offers an exciting position where you will have close contact with customers as well as influence in optimizing the support and delivering exceptional digital customer experiences to Nordic and international customers. Pronestor is on the forefront of development within their product niche. Their culture is characterized by a family feeling, helping each other across departments, and being proud of their achievements so far.
Are your interested?
Then please do not hesitate to apply for the position by sending your CV and a short application via the below link. At Bloom we are continuously evaluating applications. We look forward to hearing from you.