Our Project Managers of engagements are the calm, consistent customer force that gather customer business requirements and design a solution that meets their needs. They flawlessly follow our Customer Success methodology, inspiring extreme confidence along the way. This highly versatile position is responsible for the creation of the project plan, configuration of a customer's Zendesk environment as well as transferring knowledge of the customer's vision, goals, and completed project information both internally and amongst the customer's project team. The Project Manager will also complete project milestones, document and prescribe the customer's Success plan, and assist in managing the go-live phase of the customer.
- Understand and document functional and business requirements from the customer and translate into a design according to scope.
- Provide business consultations for customers, capture the business problem we are solving together, and configure their Zendesk in order to meet and exceed expectations.
- Conduct Design Delivery (onsite or remote).
- Configure the Zendesk application to support the customer's needs and drive value in their organization.
- Conduct virtual meetings, trainings and knowledge transfer sessions according to Customer Success methodology standards.
- Liaison with customer's team members and Zendesk internal resources to ensure understanding and clear communications.
- Make sure all deliverables are completed, manage related schedules, meet milestones, and bring creative/technical success to the customer experience.
- Perform issue identification, communication, and resolution for moderately complex issues.
- Communicate customer project and issue status consistently and regularly against the project plan.
- Create custom reports using GoodData (Insights) based on customer requirements.
- Be able to provide onsite/remote training on the customer's specific application.
- Ability to manage several projects and customers at one time.
- Ability to gather requirements and issue change orders and scopes for new and existing customers.
- 2+ years experience delivering consulting services.
- Good understanding of Customer Service or Customer Experience processes and infrastructure.
- Fluent in Danish & English.
- Excellent instincts and ability to interface at Executive-level with ease.
- Project management experience (SOWs, contract management, risk management, staffing).
- Excel and enjoy presenting - showcase high energy, enthusiasm and positivity.
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectivelyWilling and able to travel in Europe.
- Proven ability to effectively coordinate and work across functional teams – both internally and with partners, both in-person and virtually.
- Work well under pressure, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and stay flexible through growth and change.
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.
Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.