Senior Account Executive, Sweden
We are seeking a high-performing Senior Account Executive who is responsible for creating, managing and closing opportunities within a territory. This person must demonstrate all the behaviours associated with a high performance sales culture, specifically prospecting for new business, upsell and cross-sell within our extensive install base and delivering results against a quota.
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Continually build pipeline of new business, upsell, and cross-sell opportunities
- Become an expert on Zendesk’s products and conduct discovery calls, presentations, and demos with prospects and customers
- Develop and manage relationships with prospects and accounts in your territory
- Demonstrate and sell value to key stakeholders within the accounts during fast moving as well as complex sales cycles
- Work in a team-selling environment with an experienced Strategic Account Executive and apply appropriate resources to opportunities.
- Track all opportunity and customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience selling to director/VP level leaders
- 5+ years of software selling experience; SaaS experience preferred
- Outbound prospecting experience a plus
- Consistent track record of success vs quota
- Fluent in English and Swedish
- Technically savvy; thorough understanding of a related technology
- Proficiency using Salesforce.com
- Skilled in virtual presentations, online web demos, remote sales processes
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- We are happy for this position to be based from either our Copenhagen or London offices
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.
Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.