Program Manager / Project Manager for Configit’s Product development department
Configit is growing our software development organization. To support the growth, we are looking for a results-oriented and method-driven project manager with strong experience leading agile development of software products.
What you’ll do
In this key position, the Program Manager will play a central role in defining and rolling out project management best practices.
The Program Manager is responsible for leading agile project teams through the software development lifecycle of enterprise software products - supporting several concurrent development projects of both new and existing Configit products.
This position requires a high degree of collaboration with the leaders within product development including managing dependencies and handoffs between product development, product management and other teams. The Program Manager reports to the Chief Product Officer (CPO).
- Lead defining and implementing project management best practices by applying modern project management techniques to manage projects, achieving objectives of scope, quality, time and cost;
- Process Management and Improvement – champion continuous improvement and adoption of project management and agile software development best practices.
- Product Manager and Development Manager Support - partner with product managers and development managers to plan and prioritize product roadmaps.
- Team Management – Hold project teams accountable for their project responsibilities and deliverables; proactively ensure that teams are "in sync" in terms of communication, schedules, issues, etc.; support teams in Denmark, UK and the US.
- Executive Support - prepare program progress reports; proactively identify and mitigate cross project risks and issues.
We expect that you
- Some years of relevant experience working with software development projects (ERP, CPM, PLM or similar), preferably in a commercial software development environment
- Proven skills in project management in the software industry using project management best practices
- Proven experience managing agile projects
- Proven track record of on-time, on-budget, high quality software project deliveries
- Experience with working with teams in many locations – UK and US based teams is a plus
- B.S., Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent experience (desired)
- Experience developing or deploying enterprise software (desired)
- Is self-driven and team oriented
- Fluent in English.
What we offer
A unique opportunity in a dynamic, ambitious and international environment where;
- We work with complex and challenging products which redefine what companies are capable of
- We believe in a healthy work-life balance, a trademark of the Danish culture
- We work closely together across all disciplines
- We believe in knowledge sharing and continued learning
- We socialize together, gathering around sports, board games, music and more
- We are engaged and passionately work closely together across all disciplines
- We cherish an informal and open culture where the customers are in focus.
Please send your application (in English) using the "Apply for position"-button to the right. Here you can upload your Résumé, Cover Letter and other documents (diploma, recommendations, portfolio etc.)
We are screening and contacting candidates on an ongoing basis, so make sure to send your application as soon as possible. We reserve the right to remove the advert before the application deadline in the event that the process has been completed or we have received a sufficient number of qualified candidates.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Configit is an international software vendor. Configit develops and sells CPQ and product configuration software based on the most advanced configuration technology in the market. Our configurators are used for exploring the variance in product development, as sales configurators, and for maintenance, service and overhaul of complex configurable products, such as automotive, windmills and industrial machines.
Configit’s core technology is based on research in formal verification and constraint solving. All Configit products are based on the patented configuration technology Virtual Tabulation™.
Configit customers include ABB, Jaguar Land Rover, John Deere, Grundfos, Vestas, Siemens, Danfoss amongst others. Please visit our website www.configit.com for further information.