Too Good To Go is looking for a DevOps Engineer
Join our team and help us make a better world. It might sound like a cliché, but it is the naked truth. 1/3 of all processed food in the World is either lost or wasted, and that’s while millions of people starve and live in food poverty – that’s pretty tasteless, huh? Put your talent into good use while having fun with our awesome team!
- Solid experience with AWS and Linux Administration.
- Operated or Implemented solutions with API’s for mobile apps, 3rd party systems or similar.
- Experienced with large traffic systems.
- Has in depth experience working with Multi-node MySQL/Aurora, HA, Nginx, Terraform/Cloudformation, Docker, K8S.
- Log management and visualization.
- Build- and Release-Engineering.
- Configuration management experience (puppet, ansible, saltstack or similar).
The ideal candidate
- Is hungry for making a difference.
- Is a strong team-player and multi-tasker.
- Takes pride in making quality code.
- Not afraid of challenges, and able to work in a dynamic environment.
- Gets excited when metrics show multi-million apps and server requests – and growing daily.
- Has programming experience on top of pure Operations experience, preferable within a Java Ecosystem setup.
What we offer
- Be part of one of the Nordics’ most promising start-ups, with HQ in Copenhagen.
- A team of international co-workers, all on a mission to reduce food waste globally.
- Opportunity to influence our product, design and ways of working, every day.
- Informal atmosphere.
How to apply
- Submit your application in English.
- Attach your CV and a cover letter telling us why you are the right fit for us.
- All applications are continuously evaluated.
Working hours: Full time
Requirements: Eligible to work and live in Denmark. Fluency in English