Maersk is going through times of unprecedented change. As we aspire to secure sustainable growth of our businesses, we need to re-think the way we engage with our customers and partners.
If you are passionate about working in an entrepreneurial and ever-changing environment, developing new products that engage and provide an enhanced customer experience – keep reading.
Maersk Headquarters at Esplanaden is a highly international and inspiring environment with an attractive value proposition for the employees. As part of ensuring a successful work-life balance we promote flexible work-hours and the possibility to work from home when convenient. In connection with maternity leave, we pay for 12 weeks leave with full salary for men and 24 weeks leave for women.
Our package consists of an externally benchmarked salary, pension scheme, insurance and 6 weeks holiday a year.
You are also invited to participate in our abundant breakfast and lunch scheme and take advantage of our fully equipped in-house fitness centre at Esplanaden, as well as a number of other recreational offers.
Joining Maersk will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organization. As a Scrum Master, you will gain broad business knowledge of the company’s activities globally, as well as take part in the transformation of the transport and logistics industry.
You will work and communicate across geographical and cultural borders that will enable you to build a strong professional network. We will provide you with opportunities that broaden your knowledge and strengthen your technical and professional foundation.
As a Scrum Master for one or more teams within Transport & Logistics, your role involves understanding the agile processes, partnering with Product Owner/Client leadership teams, and working with product scrum teams to deliver on-time and on budget.
You must understand and execute on backlog items by working closely with the Product Owner and the distributed project team, making sure deliverables reflect requirements, on-time with production quality.
You play a key role in resolving business and team conflicts. You must be actively involved in technical matters thus finding gaps and ensuring Product Owner involvement in business decisions and description of the business flow.
- Mentor and Coach teams in agile principles, processes and tools, and ensure to develop well scoped issues and epics and correct use of scrum process
- Responsible for estimating work effort. Run sprint planning, backlog refinement, sprint retrospective, daily scrum, and conducting sprint demo & retrospective meetings throughout all agile sprint phases for the project
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on problem solving
- Shield sprint teams from outside distractions and unintended dependencies and interference
- Facilitate discussions, decision making, and conflict resolution between sprint team members and Product Owners
We are looking for
We are looking for a Certified Scrum Professional Scrum Master. You have a development background with experience in delivering BI and Analytics. You have the capabilities to work independently, plan and manage multiple assignments. You think strategically and act tactically. You have a natural curiosity for gaining business acumen in Transport & Logistic.
- 3+ years’ experience in working with one or more software development teams diligently applying Scrum principles and practices
- 3+ years’ experience with Agile Project Management Tools including Atlassian JIRA, Confluence
- Experience in working with distributed application development teams
- Experience working in environments using Scaling frameworks like SAFe / LeSS / DAD
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated experience engaging and influencing cross functional teams.
- a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
Please note that we are interviewing candidates during the period and might close the position before announced deadline.
Last application date: 31/5/2018.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Partner Christian Petersen on email@example.com
Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world. Your promise. Delivered.