Saxo Bank is a leading global online broker. We facilitate online trading and investment in financial products in 20+ countries. We differentiate ourselves from competitors through our award-winning trading platform, our wide product range – the largest in the industry – and our customer-centric business model.
Saxo Bank is looking for a business analyst to join our Big Data and Artificial Intelligence team. The team supports the organization with data insight and ensures that we are data driven in all decision making and optimization throughout the client journey. In the daily work you will utilize our AI capabilities to support clients with tailored content, insights, and recommendations.
Among other things you will be responsible for creating value from our Artificial Intelligence systems by assisting in:
- Translating business ideas about the client journey into ideas in our systems.
- Taking a systematic approach to how data and meta-data about client-facing content is produced.
- Designing rigorous experiments in order to learn from clients' interactions with content.
- Working with the business in how it leverages advanced technology in client-facing processes.
- Performing analysis and supplying feedback into processes about how things are performing.
As a person, you come across as both systematic and resourceful. The ideal candidate likes to collaborate, but is also able to work independently on longer term projects. You are curious about data and technology, and interested in continuously learning and adapting your skills. You are tech-savvy and can find your way around computer code, but, more importantly, you are capable of abstraction (if you don't know what this might mean, this is probably not the job for you):
Further, we are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Domain knowledge within the field of finance or digital marketing.
- Formal or informal background in science or analysis.
- Priorexperience in working with the planning and execution of business projects.
First and foremost, we offer more than just a job; being an employee in Saxo Bank is an opportunity to invest in your future. In addition, you get:
- A chance to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to helping you grow personally and professionally.
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic, very ambitious and, at the same time, informal and pleasant working environment.
- A competitive salary plus benefits package.
Saxo Bank Group (Saxo) is a leading Danish multi-asset trading and investment specialist, offering a complete set of trading and investment technologies, tools and strategies. For almost 25 years, Saxo’s mission has been to enable individuals and institutions by facilitating their access to professional trading and investing through technology and expertise.
As a fully licensed and regulated bank, Saxo enables its private clients to trade multiple asset classes across global financial markets from one single margin account and across multiple devices. Additionally, Saxo provides institutional clients such as banks and brokers with multi-asset execution, prime brokerage services and trading technology.
Saxo’s award winning trading platforms are available in more than 20 languages and form the technology backbone of more than 100 financial institutions worldwide.
Founded in 1992 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Saxo employs more than 1500 people in financial centres around the world including London, Singapore, Paris, Zurich, Dubai and Tokyo.
As a bank offering fully digitalised solutions for self-trading, advisory and discretionary services, Saxo is continuously at the forefront of innovation, meaning that clients benefit from proven technology. 600 IT developers and 150 back-office resources develop and deliver Saxo’s solution for the benefit of clients. Outsourcing solutions support the full-service value chain.