Digital Workplace Architect
We need your help to establish a dedicated function that ensures our Digital Workplace stays solid and secure.
The Digital Workplace Architect – in collaboration with the other teams in Global IT and our external partners – is responsible for building the strategic roadmap for the end-user/client computing and for ensuring that it materializes. We are in the last phase of a project, which will secure a massive modernization of our client platform and prepare us for the continually accelerating change rate within IT. The long-term goal is to transition our client operations from predominantly manual to more automated processes.
Eagerly awaiting you are 120 highly skilled and highly engaged colleagues (75 in DK and 45 around the world) in a well-functioning and growing IT department. In addition, you will also be joining an organization, where the individual matters, and where we literally contribute to saving the world through innovative and sustainable solutions to improve health, reduce food waste and optimize productivity.
About the job
You will have the overall responsibility for the client platform. You will develop and deliver solutions to how we deploy and maintain our clients and applications, provide ongoing technical consultancy in relation to new Workplace projects and generally professionalize how we run our end-user/client computing.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Being the Architect for Digital Workplace solutions that should provide stable, reliable and secure services while improving the user experience
- Lead the solution design for Office365, Windows 10 and Collaboration Services
- Ensure deployment and patching capabilities (SCCM, WSUS, application lifecycle, obsolescence avoidance, etc.)
- Provide level 3 support in your area of expertise in case of critical incidents and audits
- Collaborate in the process of defining how to change the way that we deliver our workplace services to improve the user experience
You have a solid technical background, preferably a higher education and a minimum of five years’ experience in the Digital Workplace area. You are quality-conscious, thrive with responsibility, like to drive development and follow the tasks through to completion. You are a friendly team player, who likes to communicate with your colleagues – and you communicate smoothly in English, both verbally and in writing. Danish is an advantage, not a requirement.
- Strong workplace knowledge as a technologist
- Expert understanding of IT processes and tools
- Superior understanding of current technical solutions and their influence on our business
- Experience in managing service contracts
- Experience in technical leadership and delivering results
- ITIL (incl. change and config. management in particular)
- Experience with mobile and virtual clients
- Understanding asset and license management
- Knowledge of ServiceNow, KACE, Airwatch/Workplace One
About the workplace
Chr. Hansen is in Hørsholm, north of Copenhagen, in beautiful green surroundings in DTU Science Park. We have a
global infrastructure (60 locations across more than 50 countries and 3500 users) and work primarily on Microsoft,
SAP, VMware, Sitecore and Salesforce platforms.
- Exciting challenges and great responsibility
- Staff clubs, e.g. wine, go-kart, horse riding and much more
- Formidable canteen arrangement – with a dedicated chef
- Fitness arrangements
- Health insurance and pension scheme
- Paid broadband for home and mobile phones
About Chr. Hansen
Chr. Hansen is a global bioscience company that develops cultures and enzymes for the dairy industry and natural
ingredients for the food industry, including probiotics. All solutions are based on strong research and development
skills combined with significant investments in technology.
Chr. Hansen offers rich opportunities to network across a wide, international interface with many nationalities. You will
be part of an unpretentious, informal and very successful business that will have breakfast together every Friday, take
on cozy cinema tours and participate in other social arrangements.
Twins Consulting is recruitment partner for this position.
Questions? Please contact Finlay Napier, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply as soon as possible to email@example.com and remember to label it “Digital Workplace Architect”. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis and all applications are treated confidentially.