Senior full stack developer
Reviso believes in having fun while developing software. This includes use of continuous delivery, short feedback loops, automation and working together in cross-functional teams close to customers. If you want to work with technologies like C#, React, SQL, Node.js, RabbitMQ, Heroku, AWS and Azure and help build a SaaS product being used by customers everyday, we might have the right job for you at our Copenhagen headquarter. We are approx 20 developers, PO’s an UX’ers across Copenhagen, Milan and Catania that are looking for a new colleague.
- You are part of a small multi location team that work on all parts of the product
- The organization structure is flat and without bureaucracy (Agile, Kanban)
- We do continuous Delivery on all vehicles - many times a day. (TeamCity, Heroku)
- We do automated tests, builds, and deploys (Mocha, Chai, NUnit, TeamCity, Heroku)
- We monitor and measure so that we can learn and improve (LogEntries, Sentry, Mixpanel, Application Insights)
- You and the team have responsibility for taking features all the way from the initial inception, through research, design, development, and deployment including it’s being used by our customers (Jira, Uservoice)
- We use flow-based development methodology - build what is important and get it to our customers in small valuable increments (Kanban, MVP).
We are building software like it’s 2018 and we offer
- An international company with colleagues in Denmark, Italy, UK, Germany and Spain
- Prime location at the lakes in Copenhagen N
- Opportunity to impact customers everyday with the things you build
- Social activities & great lunch (Check out our chef on Instagram @madkonsulenten)
- Free choice of computer and other hardware.
The right candidate
- Loves to write code and build web applications with a team
- Has a relevant education and 6+ years of experience
- Thinks of automated tests as a natural part of any software development process
- Appreciates Clean Code and SOLID and DRY principles
- Is proactive and open to learn and share
- Is proficient in English, as this is our company language
- Thinks that it’s awesome that we have a score of 11 on the Joel test.
If you want to know more, do not hesitate to contact us for further information. Meet the team at out our Instagram @revisohq.
To apply please send your motivated application and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.