Product Manager, App - Copenhagen
Vivino, the #1 Wine app is helping wine-lovers navigate the world of wine. With over 30 million people using our service, a job at Vivino offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
We are looking to add a Product Manager, App, to help better guide the development and delivery of features and products to market while providing our team with rich insights. We are looking for an experienced, curious, systematic product manager to help innovate and execute our app.
This position is full time and based at our Copenhagen office.
- Working with our Senior Product Manager, App, you will gain an in-depth understanding of our service by ensuring a high level of cooperation with our product and engineering teams.
- You will be responsible for technical documentation & maintenance of knowledge base for products, features and analytics. You will be the master of a wide variety of areas, including API's, 3rd Party Integrations, applications, and internal tools.
- Define, measure and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Support your colleagues with technical product and analytics inquiries.
- Troubleshoot across different systems, search for patterns & find solutions to complex problems.
- Provide guidance on tasks, timelines and keeping the teams on schedule.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- A technical background is preferred; you should have fundamental programming skills and a general interest in programming. BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field is ideal.
- A comprehensive understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable mobile applications and services.
- Previous experience with tools, resources, and applications being utilized in mobile services development.
- Passionate, curious and excited about analytics. You have an opinion about the best services and processes when it comes to mobile analytics.
- Love writing scripts to automate and your work.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Ability to work well independently.
- You have excellent written and verbal English skills.
- You're not an asshole.
Why apply to a job with Vivino?
- You're attracted to a relaxed but highly ambitious environment, with 50 people across 20 nationalities working together in 1 office
- You enjoy being trusted to deliver, without micromanagement
- You like influencing what you work with and the people you work with
- Lunch. You eat lunch, right?
- You find the thought of drinking wine during work hours both decadent and attractive.
Vivino is the world's largest wine community, built on top of a vast database of 9 million wines, 90 million ratings and 30 million wine reviews. More than 30 million users globally are scanning wine bottles to see community feedback which helps them choose and buy the best wine. Our app is by far the most downloaded and used wine app in the world. Vivino has earned Editor's Choice on Android and many frontpage features on the Apple App Store. Vivino is the world's largest wine marketplace, with hundreds on online wineshops meeting millions of wine-lovers.
Vivino has offices in Copenhagen, San Francisco, Ukraine and India.
To apply, please click this link
For enquiries, please send an email to Trine Enevoldsen - firstname.lastname@example.org