IT Manager for Configit's global headquarters in Copenhagen
We seek a new IT Manager who will enable and support the Configit organization and people to keep us on the cutting edge of our business.
As IT Manager, you will provide technical expertise regarding our IT infrastructure, platform, and security as well as be a hands-on leader running the daily operations. In addition, you will work closely with executive leadership to align and optimize IT policies, direction and programs in the organization.
You will lead a small team that provides essential support for managers and employees to maintain the efficiency and integrity of Configit’s IT environment, and contributes to longer-term technical projects and process improvement that are so critical to our rapidly growing company.
You and your team will play a key role in providing next-level IT support, ensuring the security of our networks and products, driving efficiencies in our IT infrastructure as well as ensuring security of our data by reviewing, documenting, improving, and enforcing our security practices. You will also be a part of selected customer engagements, where you will offer your technical expertise regarding our IT infrastructure and security.
What you’ll do
- With reference to our CFO you will develop Configit’s IT function, in alignment with Configit’s strategies and ambitions.
- Collaborate cross-functionally and with Executive Management and the IT Board to achieve shared IT objectives.
- Lead continuous improvement efforts in IT services, processes and operations. For instance, establishing efficient tools and processes for managing user accounts and establishing what platforms to use in Configit for data and information sharing.
- Identify and problem solve security as well as day-to-day IT issues across departments and systems, as they relate to corporate IT.
- Align Configit IT with ISO 27001 and GDPR requirements and drive future IT certification processes.
- Under the CFO direction manage tools and solutions to increase the operational efficiency of Configit with focus on excellent user experiences.
We expect that you
- Have management experience with a team of system administrators responsible for critical systems and operations for a distributed organization in a high-end IT professional environment.
- Hold a master’s degree or equivalent practical experience in computer science, IT management or a related technical field
- Are capable of and willing to be both hands on as well as taking a strategic perspective.
- Have experience with network security and optimization technology such as intrusion detection and performance improvement.
- Have experience with programming and automation using scripting.
- Are fluent in English with full professional working proficiency.
In addition, it is preferred if you have:
- Experience in building and guiding teams of talented IT professionals – recruiting, developing and leading people through change while maintaining the ability to adjust to rapidly changing technology.
- Exceptional cross-organizational collaboration skills and solid internal customer understanding / approach.
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts and effectively communicate them to a non-technical audience.
- Detail oriented and ability to prioritize and manage across multiple, often time-sensitive, initiatives.
What we offer
A unique opportunity in a dynamic, ambitious and international environment where;
- We work with complex and challenging products which redefine what companies are capable of
- We believe in a healthy work-life balance, a trademark of the Danish culture
- We work closely together across all disciplines
- We believe in knowledge sharing and continued learning
- We socialize together, gathering around sports, board games, music and more
- We are engaged and passionately work closely together across all disciplines
- We cherish an informal and open culture where the customers are in focus.
Please send your application (in English) using the "Apply online"- button. Here you can upload your Résumé, Cover Letter and other documents (diploma, recommendations, portfolio etc.)
We are screening and contacting candidates on an ongoing basis, so make sure to send your application as soon as possible. We reserve the right to remove the advert before the application deadline in the event that the process has been completed or we have received a sufficient number of qualified candidates.