Presales Consultant for our Nordic Sales team
We are looking for another tech savvy, curious and ambitious Presales Consultant to our growing Nordic Sales team in Copenhagen.
What you’ll do
As the next to join Presales in the Nordic region your primary responsibility is to support Sales with technical expertise in customer cases – including building demos, POC’s, making presentations etc. You will primarily be working with existing customers, driving additional business opportunities, upgrades, extensions, new projects and customer satisfaction.
Getting you up to speed on our products and customer cases, you will join Configit Academy courses, work closely with Presales colleagues worldwide, local Sales Executives and Excellence centers. Working from our HQ you are also close to our product development and consulting teams who are working on our core products and customer projects respectively.
- Support Sales in email dialogues, meetings, presentations, etc. where deeper technical insight is needed
- In collaboration with Sales and Solution Architects, write Statements of Work and ensure support to drive projects towards closure. Reply to RFI’s and RFP’s in collaboration with colleagues from the consulting department
- Engage with customers through phone, email, and face-to-face meetings to understand their situation and requests, and drive continued or increased activity
- Keep yourself up-to-date on Configit products, how to position and communicate, including roadmaps and up-coming new features
- Determining which product and solution to position for a specific challenge described by a customer
Maybe you have a few years of experience in related roles like technical sales, presales, consultancy or with system responsibility - working with complex IT systems like Product Configuration, ERP, CRM, CAD, PLM. You are looking for the opportunity to develop and prove yourself in role, are curious about customers’ challenges, and show great ability to combine technical elements with the business needs and requirements of your clients.
In addition you:
- Hold minimum a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, IT, Computer Science or similar
- Have knowledge of manufacturing and configuration processes
- Have great presentation skills – in front of both small and large audiences
- Are comfortable working with a variety of client representatives – e.g. both management, engineers and sales people
- Comfortable working throughout Scandinavia and willing to travel 30-50 days per year in the region
- Speak and write English fluently and speak one or more Scandinavian languages (Danish, Swedish or Norwegian)
What we offer
A unique opportunity in a dynamic, ambitious and international environment where;
- We work with complex and challenging products which redefine what companies are capable of
- We believe in a healthy work-life balance, a trademark of the Danish culture
- We work closely together across all disciplines
- We believe in knowledge sharing and continued learning
- We socialize together, with clubs for lovers of sports, board games, music and more
- We are engaged and passionately work closely together across all disciplines
- We cherish an informal and open culture where the customers are in focus
Please send your application (in English) using the "Apply online"-button to the right. Here you can upload your CV, Cover Letter and other documents (diploma, recommendations, portfolio etc.)
We are screening and contacting candidates on an ongoing basis, so make sure to send your application as soon as possible. We reserve the right to remove the advert before the application deadline in the event that the process has been completed or we have received a sufficient number of qualified candidates.
Application due: 31/05/2018
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Configit is an international software vendor. Configit develops and sells CPQ and product configuration software based on the most advanced configuration technology in the market. Our configurators are used for exploring the variance in product development, as sales configurators, and for maintenance, service and overhaul of complex configurable products, such as automotive, windmills and industrial machines.
Configit’s core technology is based on research in formal verification and constraint solving. All Configit products are based on the patented configuration technology Virtual Tabulation™.
Configit customers include ABB, Jaguar Land Rover, John Deere, Grundfos, Vestas, Siemens, Danfoss amongst others. Please visit our website www.configit.com for further information.