Experian is seeking an Analyst to join their growing Analytics department in Copenhagen. This position requires a skilled and experienced candidate with preferably 3+ years of experience of statistical/analytical project work.
Take this opportunity to join Experian for a job that will provide you with outstanding professional development possibilities at a leading global company.
At Experian, they prioritize a strong unit which is needed when working together with other departments to create the best solutions. The ability to adapt is a must since no work day is the same at Experian.
Analytics is responsible for both internal and external client projects. As an Analyst, you will join/lead the development of both internal and external credit risk models. As part of the projects you will have the opportunity to participate in data collection, data manipulation, model design and data modelling, and use your business knowledge to create the best possible solutions to Experian’s client. Experian is expecting you to contribute to methodology and on-going improvements of the model landscape.
For this role, we are looking for candidates with some or all of the following skills:
- University education in Economics, Statistics or Mathematics with a strong analytical profile
- Credit Risk Modelling development knowledge on techniques and tools
- Programming skills with good knowledge of SAS is required and knowledge about Statistica is an advantage
- Ability to work quickly and effectively with mathematical concepts, modelling, and statistics/finance – and being able to communicate these clearly
- Support and lead other analysts to develop analytical solutions using best practice analytical techniques
- Understanding of database-structures and integration into model execution environment.
Successful analysts generally have the following behaviours:
- Outstanding analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Skilled in and willing to embrace new technologies and tools
- Very adaptable and agile, and able to perform in changing environments
- Work both independently and as part of a team
- Seeing opportunities rather than limitations
- Team player with the ability to adjust work pace to match priorities
- A healthy sense of humour and humility
- Is hardworking, reliable and trustworthy in the eyes of colleagues and clients.
Please send your resume to Jakob Kelstrup, Twins Consulting, on firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please call 2225 5011. We will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis.