Solution Architect - Projects
Can you hold the standard high, drive change and build commercial value through bringing the brand to life every day? Can you take responsibility of the technical integrity of and scalability of IT solutions across the enterprise, owning each solution, ensuring that is designed and implemented in accordance with enterprise guidelines, standards and best practice; and delivered accordingly?
Then this is the role for you…
Maersk are on a transformation journey and we are interested in talking to professional Solution Architects to work closely with project teams on their solution designs to ensure effective translation of the solution architecture into solutions. A key part of this role is to consult and collaborate with other architects so that solutions are properly defined and coordinated with solutions being developed
If you want to join a growing global team, read on...
Joining Maersk T&L will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organisation. As Solution Architect - Projects you will gain broad business knowledge of the company’s activities globally, as well as understand how the complexity of IT supports the transport and logistics business.
You will be exposed to a wide and challenging range of business issues through regular engagement with key stakeholders across all management levels within Maersk.
You will work and communicate across geographical and cultural borders that will enable you to build a strong professional network. We believe people thrive when they are in charge of their career paths and professional growth. We will provide you with opportunities to broaden your knowledge and strengthen your technical and professional foundation.
By choosing Maersk, you join not only for the role, but for a career. From here your path may take you towards extended responsibilities within Solution Architecture, IT Delivery or IT Leadership.
We aim to be a world-class professional IT organisation that delivers business value through automation, standardisation and innovation. We believe in empowerment where each of us takes ownership and responsibility for developing and implementing new ways of working.
- Architecting and designing solutions to business requirements in accordance to enterprise application and technology roadmaps, principles, standards and guidelines; and the modelling of the solution in the repository.
- Providing and maintaining application/solution roadmaps
- Working with delivery teams to develop sustainable and achievable solutions; assisting solution designers/development team in detailed specification of data, service and process requirements
- Contributing to developing, maintaining and publishing principles, standards, guidelines and processes as needed, ensuring alignment with Enterprise Architecture
- Building and maintain a catalogue of architectural decisions
- Identifying, discussing, requesting and logging exceptions to EA principles and standards during the course of solution design and development
- Point of contact for architectural issues in related projects
- Being part of the solution architecture community established across all MLIT verticals and horizontals; keeping up to date with the area of Solution Architecture.
We are looking for
We want to talk to you if you have the following skill set:
- Requires advanced knowledge and understanding of architecture, products and integration; typically more than 4 years of relevant experience
- Archimate modelling;
Gather and collaborate in a multi-displinary environment;
Architecting and design skills in accordance with the solutions being developed on top of our platforms:
- Requirements Management
- Security Architecture
- Solution Architecture Design
- Systems integration
- Quality Management.
For further information, please contact: Amanda Huckerby - email@example.com.
Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world. Your promise. Delivered.