Colourbox is looking for a DevOps Engineer with an extensive background in Linux and system administration.
You will be a part of a strong development team working out of our headquarters in Odense, Denmark. You will work on Scandinavia's leading stock image website Colourbox and the associated media handling platform Skyfish that helps users organise, share and edit images.
Our customers include major public and private clients such as the Danish Ministry of Justice, a large part of the municipalities in Denmark, Ørsted and DSB. We are experiencing high growth and need you to help create optimal conditions for continued future growth. The platform you help develop will create a fantastic user experience for our users and also convert new visitors into paying customers.
You will work closely together with the entire team to ensure the stability and maintainability of systems and infrastructure. The primary focus will be on maintaining, evolving, automating and documenting systems and infrastructure. You will also work on new systems to support new features. You will maintain our AWS infrastructure, consisting of Linux servers that run open source software such as NGINX, MySQL and Elasticsearch, and custom built services written in PHP, Python, Go and C.
Engineers come in all shapes and sizes, but we expect you to at least match the following requirements to apply:
- A degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, or similar
- Good communication (written and verbal) skills in English
- 5+ years working as a Linux system administrator, developer, or similar
- Strong knowledge of Linux
- Experience working with AWS
- Experience working with MySQL
- Proven development skills in PHP or similar languages
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies and terminologies is a big plus; Jenkins, Elasticsearch, NGINX, TDD.
What we offer
A full-time position, working in our office in Odense. You will be offered a competitive wage with the ability to be influential while enjoying professional freedom with responsibility. We offer flexible working hours, a pleasant office environment, a pension plan, awesome lunch, and a supportive work climate with ambitious and energetic international colleagues. You will become part of an expanding, successful international business.