You will have the flexibility of working under own responsibility, bringing your expertise to the role. As Recruitment Manager you will be part of a successful team and handle requests of consultants from managers and stakeholders, finding and attracting external consultants (both freelance or via sub suppliers). At Fujitsu, we encourage creativity; you will therefore be getting an opportunity to challenge our processes where improvement is considered needed.
We have a markedly growth in our consulting business. Therefore, we are looking for yet another experienced Recruitment Manager who will recruit freelance consultants. Fujitsu Consulting supply our customers with highly qualified IT-freelance consultants in Denmark and the Nordic countries. You will work in close partnership with our present sales specialists and recruitment managers to identify, interview and match candidates to customer IT projects. The consultant profiles are specialist within Project Management, Software Developers, Test Consultants, Architects and Supports.
What you'll do
- Match consultants with requests
- Coordinate incoming requests and match consultants to those requests
- Perform quality assurance and references
- Hold interviews
- Participate in customer meetings
- Take part in the continuous development of processes and improvement of our unique selling points.
Our greatest asset is our people
We place great emphasis on your personal characteristics, as you are a self-driven professional with a passion for people and matching the right skills with the right projects. You are a problem solver who thrives in a high-paced environment and has a passion for working in a coordinating role. You are a true people person, able to both communicate efficiently with internal stakeholders as well as external consultants and suppliers.
To ensure your success in this role we believe you have the following experience:
- Previous experience working with consultant recruitment in Denmark
- Ability to prioritize, organize and deliver on time and within budget
- Good understanding of IT language and the IT business
- Stakeholder management experience, both internal and external
- IT/tech insights into ex. SAP, Java, Oracle, Microsoft
- Enjoy networking and keeping up-to-date on changes and trends in the IT industry via different tech forums
- Experience working independent with full candidate delivery process, from requirement to presentation of candidate
- Experience working in Excel and ATS administration
- Fluent in Danish and English.
Location: Ballerup, Denmark.
We offer you a challenging role during a fixed 12 months period.