Scrum Master- Aarhus
Do you have firm experience in being a scrum master in agile organisation or a Project Manager background? Do you have lots of experience with agile ways of working and do you want to make a difference? If you can answer yes to these questions, then you have to join our agile transformation of Arla Foods and our IT Solutions team with 90+ other colleagues located in Denmark, Germany, Poland, Sweden and UK.
We are looking for a scrum master to join us in Aarhus for the Member Relations Programme, where we have ambitious targets for the digital engagement with our farmers. This includes collaborative, web based and social media technologies with focus on delivering the best user experience for our farmers.
A value driven facilitator, who has the passion for agile development methods
You will be a key player in our organization as you facilitate the Scrum process by closely working together with the team members, product owner and the rest of the organisation.
As a real team player, you have a passion for working with agile principles and takes pride in solving complex dilemmas. You will facilitate the required discussion to ensure high focus on creating value and delivery.
More specifically, your responsibilities include:
- Facilitate and drive sprint plannings for your team including PI-plannings and demos
- Facilitate daily scrum meeting and ensure user stories are well defined and understandable for the team members and bring value to the objectives
- Update the sprint backlog
- Coaching the team and ensure high performance, this includes both coaching your own team and in general across the programme.
- Manage multiple vendors including forecasting and follow up
- Ensure team reporting to relevant key persons
- Close collaboration with Product Owner and Release Train Engineer (Programme Manager)
- Implement SAFE principles and best practices for the team
- You will travel approx. 10-20 days per year to meet colleagues and partners around the world.
Great Facilitator with a high focus on value
You are results-oriented and focused on achieving goals through a high performing team through a great attitude and strong leadership. You have a strong IT knowledge and the ability to link IT and business needs to business benefits. You will be working with a complex stakeholder environment, spanning different cultures, so you have great facilitation skills and thrive engaging with people of different cultures and from various backgrounds. Simultaneously, you become part of an ambitious and knowledgeable team, challenging your decisions and providing guidance on running the team in the Safe setup.
- You most likely have a master degree level and 3-5 years of experience working with projects
- You must have documented experience in working agile
- You possess a good IT understanding, allowing you to engage in dialogue with your IT colleagues
- You speak and write English effortlessly
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible and no later than 30 April 2018. For additional information. Please call Ane Marie Hedehus +45 89 38 14 62.