IT Team Lead
Do you have what it takes to be IT Team Lead at a global company, where you apply your SAP experience and business understanding to set a new agenda? ECCO is fast becoming a global premium consumer brand. To support this, you drive a team of SAP consultants closer to the business we are inherently part of. Simultaneously, you look at the systems we have got and utilize their full value, while you gaze into the future and contribute to making ECCO a successful company.
In the position as IT Team Lead, you manage a global team of 10 SAP consultants covering the functional areas Material Management, Production Planning, Warehouse Management and Sales & Operations Planning. You step into our Competence Center Management Group, where you play an imperative role in making our new IT strategy come to life. Here, you help us adopt a customer oriented culture, where your team engages directly with their business counterparts.
Doing so, you:
- Become responsible for daily people management, securing optimal use of available resources and supporting team performance and development.
- Build positive relations to relevant partners, establishing a dialogue that facilitates optimal solutions for ECCO in close cooperation with System Architects.
- Take charge of queue management, prioritisations, planning and follow-up on tasks and projects.
- Ensure that all developments are done according to defined guidelines and principles within ECCO.
- Use your business understanding to clarify and understand the business context in order to position ECCO IT as a business partner to the functional business areas.
Qualifications and work experience
In Group IT, we are committed to establishing fruitful relationships with the business units. You are able to deliver on this by creating a positive working environment, where you help improve the quality of our SAP solutions. To do so, you do virtual management across time zones and cultural differences, while you contribute to advance our strategy that takes Group IT closer to our customers.
- You have a relevant degree and some years of experience with SAP and a motivation to test or improve your leadership abilities.
- With employees in Europe, Asia and the US, it is an advantage if you have intercultural experience and knowledge of driving cross-border collaborations and projects.
- You know what it takes to work across a matrix organization.
- You can travel up to 20 days a year and speak and write English fluently.
You will join a family-owned company that is experiencing a really exciting global development. Because of this, you will get plenty of development opportunities, as you structure your team to focus on the right priorities and succeed as business enablers.
Your continued personal and professional development is essential to us and we offer participation in internal and external courses, education and conferences supporting your development.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Dan Schrøder Uhre, Head of Products & Supply Chain, Group IT, on +45 29 26 78 04.
We will be reviewing applications and inviting candidates to interview on an ongoing basis until the right person for the position is found.
Application deadline: 21/05-2018