Technology Team Leader
Are you a leader who takes pride in bringing your team to the next level? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where your opinion is not only appreciated but needed? Can you excel through others and make sure that ends meet? Then you might be just the one we are looking for!
A digital leader within customer relations
Wunderman Nordic is a unique organisation, delivering high-impact digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships.
With the brain of a consultancy and the heart of an agency, we work with some of the world’s most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma, and finance.
What will your day look like?
As a leader in our Tech & Data team, you will manage a team of specialists, working closely with Client Service Directors to ensure the highest standards and levels of quality in the work we deliver to our clients. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Managing and helping team members grow in their roles
- Overseeing and driving the forecast and planning of work, running stand-ups and leading sprint planning
- Contributing to the continued development of the leadership team within the department
- Leading cross departmental initiatives that bring the team to the next level.
Who are you going to work with?
In the Tech & Data department, you join about 80 colleagues who are all competent, respectful team-mates who go the extra mile to help one another. You will report directly the Global Director of Tech & Data, and besides your team of specialists, you will work closely with the leadership team and account teams.
What do you bring to the table?
First and foremost, you are a team player with strong leadership capabilities. Feeling comfortable collaborating with people at all levels in the organisation, you can work across different groups seamlessly. You are highly organised and can keep an overview despite any challenges that may arise. Motivated by driving your team forward, you thrive in a role where you combine leadership and project contribution. In addition, you have:
- Documented leadership experience with a passion for managing people, specialists in particular
- Experience from running the technical side of complex projects in a customer-facing role
- Technical insights through an architectural, developer or project management role
- Great communication skills in English, and preferably also in Danish.
A global network, a Nordic family
At Wunderman Nordic, we are 350+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman network with 10,000 colleagues across 200 offices in 70 countries, and proud to be the Global centre of excellence for omni-channel marketing and marketing automation.