Senior IT Transformation Manager
Pick a point on a globe, and Maersk won’t be far away. With 90% of global trade carried by sea, there is a fairly high chance that the shoes on your feet or the phone in your pocket travelled to you on a Maersk vessel.
We offer an exciting and attractive career in an ambitious and competitive environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development. T&L IT offers a fast paced, challenging and truly international atmosphere with activities in Copenhagen, DK; Maidenhead, UK and Charlotte, NC. The environment is dynamic with focus on high performance, results, and respect for our employees.
Maersk Headquarters at Esplanaden and the IT Headquarters at Dampfærgevej are highly international and inspiring environments with an attractive value proposition for the employees. As part of ensuring a successful work-life balance we promote flexible work-hours and the possibility to work from home when convenient. In connection with maternity leave, we pay for 12 weeks leave with full salary for men and 24 weeks leave for women. Our package consists of an externally benchmarked salary, pension scheme, insurance and 6 weeks holiday a year. You are also invited to participate in our abundant breakfast and lunch scheme and take advantage of our fully equipped in-house fitness centre at Esplanaden, as well as a number of other recreational offers.
- Formation of Transformation initiatives and plan aligned to strategy and business outcomes, Largely responsible for recognising areas for improvement within IT
- Review new and existing processes, resources and systems, making and overseeing any changes to the IT Organisation and its underpinning capabilities
- Identify and implement necessary workstreams to enable the IT organisation to perform to its optimum ability. Implementing any operational changes and delivering measurable improvements
- Achieving set company goals via evolving capabilities and can involve running focus groups, workshops and coaching staff
- Manage the outcomes of the transformation and strategic initiatives, track delivery and govern key cross functional processes
- Evolve the IT operating model with the right framework in place to align our capabilities, behaviours and knowledge maximising what IT delivers to the business
- Manage relationships and activities in conjunction with Business Partners (HR, Comms, Finance etc)
- Must bridge any gap between the departments and maintain strong communications across all aspects of the company. They should help colleagues understand the company more fully and clarify the reasons behind any change
We are looking for
- Experience leading matrix teams
- Experience in developing and translating strategies into business outcomes
- Support of growing and developing internal capabilities
- Cultural change and transformation management
- Communicating and managing resistance to change
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent business partnering skills
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Partner, Farhana Mohammed on firstname.lastname@example.org
Last application date: 8/6/2018
Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world. Your promise. Delivered.