We seek Client Executives to join our Client Management team within our private market division; KMD Business. The Client Management team plays a pivotal role in providing business critical IT solutions and supporting the digital transformations of our strategic clients. The Client Executive builds strong client relationships and enables the client to make better decisions on IT strategy development and digital transformation. Key success criteria for the position include driving client success, introducing relevant IT solutions to business challenges and building mutually beneficial client relationships.
We are KMD Business
KMD Business is a division in KMD that offers business-critical technology and software solutions as well as consultancy services to private businesses in Denmark and Scandinavia. Every day, our 850 employees cooperate with our customers to create commercial advantages, operational gains and growth via digital transformation and ongoing optimization. KMD Business includes several specialized business units in KMD and the subsidiaries BanqSoft, Edlund and Charlie Tango.
Ensure client success
The Client Management team manages our strategic accounts to ensure their success. The main goal is to help clients make better decisions and support them attaining their business goals through digital services and solutions. We take great pride in understanding the business of our clients and we take active part in developing competitive solutions to the complex business challenges that our clients face.
- Manage the account portfolio to ensure client success
- Build business relationships at C-level as well as among key stakeholders and advisors
- Challenge the client and provide relevant perspectives to solving their business challenges with IT
- Drive client satisfaction initiatives and position KMD as a preferred digitalization partner
- Exhibit strong digitalization thought leadership (business & IT) to orchestrate sales around a common value proposition and account plan
- Coach and assist Sales Managers to provide relevant and integrated value propositions to the client
- Show operational excellence in daily pipeline management, forecasting, pre-sales coordination and client interaction.
- You hold an academic degree in business or IT
- You have experience within consultative sales – preferably with enterprise clients
- You have deep insights into the business challenges and industry trends of enterprise clients
- You are structured, analytically skilled and have strong commercial acumen
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are professionally persistent and capable of building trust at executive level
- You have a proven track record of building client trust at C-level and create strong business relationships.
Join KMD Business
We offer a career opportunity to join Denmark’s largest IT company. Working with KMD Business you will gain understanding of a full range of IT services, build knowledge of various business industries as well as engage in inter-disciplinary project teams with a broad range of enthusiastic professionals.
Send us your application as soon as possible and no later than May 20th.If you would like to know more about the position please contact Bo Winther Sørensen by phone on +45 22 35 32 17.