If you have a burning commitment and ownership of delivering valuable IT solutions, then you are the one we want!
You are a good team player, result oriented and thrive in a fast-paced environment aiming to develop the best software solutions in the market.
We are searching for a business analyst for Visma Løn & HR products with great UX design skills. You will be included in developing the product and continuing the process of updating the customer value proposition.
As a business analyst, you play an important role in an international environment with colleagues in several countries. You are a part of a distributed team in an international development organization and are passionate about using your skills to make a difference. You see the greatness of integrating products with a strong standing in the market with new and exciting technology, that brings new opportunities both for the product and customers.
- Define and describe requirements, by using the Agile toolbox
- Secure the product development in regards to legislation, customer requirements, stakeholders, and Visma’s strategies.
- Coordinating the development tasks with the stakeholders and between the development teams
- Take lead in UX activities and design simple customer journeys
- Be a sparring partner for the PM, and produce the early-version design of scenarios, prototypes, sketches, etc.
- Be part of the scrum teams and participate in various scrum activities
- Participate in various status meetings and forums with the stakeholders.
- Minimum bachelor's degree within IT, e.g. MSc at a college or university
- Genuine interest/experience in user-centered design and methodology
- Experience with requirement specification and requirement development from the previous job.
- Proactive and self-driven
- Solid English language skills
- Experience with HRM and Payroll before (not a criteria, but an advantage).
We are offering:
- A challenging job in an exciting and dynamic work environment
- A great social environment where humor and an informal atmosphere are valued
- Ability to work with future technology and product portfolio in one of the leading software vendors in Northern Europe
- A wide range of responsibilities in an international organization that offers good career and development opportunities
- The opportunity to be part of a highly engaged and professional team.
About Visma Enterprise
Visma AS is the leading software company in the Nordic region with the mission of promoting competitiveness and contribute to the creation of growth and effectiveness for our customers.
Visma Enterprise is one of five divisions in the Visma group.
Visma Enterprise consists of Business Units in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Latvia and the Netherlands, in addition to a virtual unit, Product & Development. Visma Enterprise has 2000 employees with a yearly revenue of 2.140 MNOK.
Visma Enterprise A/S
Visma makes businesses more efficient, through offerings of software, commerce solutions, retail IT-solutions, and IT-related projects and consulting. Visma simplifies and digitalizes core business processes within the private and public sector. 760, 000 customers in Northern Europe utilize Visma's products and services, and an additional 300,000 use Visma as a hosting partner. The group has 6 600 employees and its net revenue amounted to 7 855 million in 2016.
See visma.com for more information.