If you have a burning commitment and ownership of delivering valuable IT solutions, then you are the one we want!
You are a good team player, result oriented and thrive in a fast-paced environment aiming to develop the best software solutions in the market.
We are searching for a group manager for two scrum teams in Visma Løn & HR. You will be included in developing the product and continuing the process of continuously improving performance and efficiency in our teams.
As a Group Manager, you play an important role in an international environment with colleagues in several countries. You are managing a distributed team in an international development organization, and are passionate about using your skills to make a difference. You see the greatness of integrating products with a strong standing in the market with new and exciting technology, that brings new opportunities both for the product and customers.
- You will be responsible for 2 scrum teams counting approx. 17 danish FTEs and growing an organisation in Latvia.
- Responsible for running the daily operations and to ensure product deliveries in the teams in accordance with plans
- Actively contribute to, and continuously improve development processes
- Follow up and report on hours in the team
- Conduct Performance management talks and follow up on KPI’s
- Onboarding and offboarding of team members
- Secure the product development in regards to legislation, customer requirements, stakeholders, and Visma’s strategies.
- Participate in various status meetings and forums with the stakeholders.
- Minimum bachelor's degree within IT, e.g. MSc at a college or university
- Experience with product development
- The ability and desire to collaborate, communicate, inspire and motivate
- Excellent leadership skills
- Technical understanding and ability to drill down into the design
- Proactive and self-driven
- Solid English language skills
- Experience with HRM and Payroll before (not a requirement, but advantage).
We are offering:
- A challenging job in an exciting and dynamic work environment
- A great social environment where humor and an informal atmosphere are valued
- Ability to work with future technology and product portfolio in one of the leading software vendors in Northern Europe
- A wide range of responsibilities in an international organization that offers good career and development opportunities
- The opportunity to be part of a highly engaged and professional team.
About Visma Enterprise
Visma AS is the leading software company in the Nordic region with the mission of promoting competitiveness and contribute to the creation of growth and effectiveness for our customers.
Visma Enterprise is one of five divisions in the Visma group.
Visma Enterprise consists of Business Units in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Latvia and the Netherlands, in addition to a virtual unit, Product & Development. Visma Enterprise has 2000 employees with a yearly revenue of 2.140 MNOK.
Visma Enterprise A/S
Visma makes businesses more efficient, through offerings of software, commerce solutions, retail IT-solutions, and IT-related projects and consulting. Visma simplifies and digitalizes core business processes within the private and public sector. 760, 000 customers in Northern Europe utilize Visma's products and services, and an additional 300,000 use Visma as a hosting partner. The group has 6 600 employees and its net revenue amounted to 7 855 million in 2016.
See visma.com for more information.