Service Desk Supporters to new onsite support for Trading Floor Metro
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
We are going to establish a totally new Trader Service Desk to the Trading Floor Metro. It is paramount in this environment that the service is fast and specialized, since every minute lost for the traders can have a big impact on the business. Servicing Trading & Sales people on the ground, requires a professional approach and great technical skills.
The team is responsible for many business-critical applications and will be supporting several in-house built and vendor-based applications like “Thomson Reuters – Bloomberg – Wallstreet – Murex etc.” It is important that we have what it takes to support real-time applications.
We are looking for 3 new employees and prefer very experienced candidates with good knowledge in the mentioned areas, but we could also take one very skilled ambitious younger person eager to learn and with the right mindset.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide support to end users through all appropriate channels regarding any kind of IT-related problems to ensure high availability for Traders.
- Align IT activity with business, priorities and assign necessary resources to swiftly close end users problems.
- Interact with second line support or external vendors in all tasks related to IT infrastructure and application problems or requests to avoid or solve problems and incidents
- Track, priorities and document all incidents reported to the service desk using the relevant tools following the incident management procedure to avoid future incidents.
- Diagnose software and hardware problems to find the right solution and thereby help the end user.
- Actively participate in knowledge sharing among colleagues to create and implement best practice.
- Take responsibility for own learning and keep updated within own area of responsibility to secure continuous competence building and personal growth.
The role is based in our new office called Metro where you will be part of a local and a global team
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You are a team player who shares our culture, have good communication skills and are able to communicate with stakeholders in several countries including our offshore centres. Therefore, it is important that you have good verbal and written English skills. Knowledge of the capital markets domain is also an advantage.
- Knowledge from working in Trading environment
- Experience from a similar position and maybe you have a bachelor degree (computer science or likely)
- Knowledge of ITIL methodology – knowledge of incident, change and problem management will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge to support Microsoft Products.
- Knowledge about Cloud and Web-services.
You are also open-minded as a person, and like to work in a role with high customer-focus.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
Submit your application no later than 21 May 2018. We are inviting suitable applicants for interviews on an ongoing basis.
For further questions, please contact: Martin Schimmel Kildelund, Acting Team Lead for the new Trader Service Desk, tel. +45 5547 8415.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.