Skilled .NET Developer for successful IT company
Are you among Denmark’s .Net elite and do you have strong competencies within .Net software development? If yes, then we have your new job, where you from day one will be professionally challenged!
About Alipes Capital
You will be part of a very professional and ambitious young team located in the center of Copenhagen. Alipes Capital develops advanced financial solutions and uses natural language processing and machine learning to automatically read and interpret financial news. The company is very successful and is – in an international perspective – among the leaders in the field.
With the Performance Requirements for the system follow a range of exciting and attractive development tasks that only the most talented developers will be able to handle. Your solid .Net skills will help keep new development projects and further development of the company’s existing systems in line with the success.
You must be able to recognize the following:
- Educational background, master’s degree as a software engineer, computer engineer, or the like
- Experience with .Net and C# software development
- A very good understanding of algorithms and data structures
- High quality code
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft SQL
- Your work form is structured, and you can document your result
You are offered
You are offered a job in an exciting and innovative company:
- Alipes only wants the best .Net developers – whatever it takes!
- You get the best toolbox containing hardware, software and desired courses / certifications
- Great responsibility, exciting and challenging work tasks
- Good committed, enterprising and competent colleagues in an inspiring, fun and social work environment focusing on team spirit, where successes are celebrated with travels and other events
- Workplace in Copenhagen City (Vimmelskaftet)
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Finlay Napier on tel. 30 24 16 94 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ready to take the next step in the career and you match the above, then send your resume to email@example.com marked “.Net, Financial”.
All applications will be treated confidentially.