Contract and Vendor Manager
Falck Global IT is seeking a skilled operational and vendor manager with a solid offset from an outsourcing environment with a vast processual expertise to join us as the new Contract and Vendor Manager. The main task will be to manage the contract overview and contract life cycle and have the overall responsibility for ensuring that the contract and vendor are optimised, as well as driving service optimisation efforts.
- Manage the external IT outsourcing vendor and ensure quality and stability in operations
- Ensure vendor compliance to their contractual commitments
- Define required service level together with business and IT stakeholders
- Drive negotiations with the vendor, manage contract life cycle and documentations of changes
- Build internal processed based on ITIL
- Experience from a similar position in a large company with good results
- Knowledge of contract frameworks including areas such as: performance-, financial-, compliance-, and dispute management
- Prior knowledge of major IT vendor contracts as well as in-depth knowledge and experience with internal stakeholder management
- Solid understanding of IT operations, support and projects including understanding of the ITIL framework
- Proficient in English written and verbally
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact: Poul Mortensen, EVP/COO and Interim CIO, mobile +45 20 96 57 00 or email email@example.com.
Please note that applications will be reviewed regularly as they come, so application process may be closed earlier if the relevant candidate was found.
Application deadline: 03-06-2018