Head of Implement
Falck Global IT is looking for a Head of Implement at a Senior Director level to support the IT transformation ahead in building a world class IT organization.
The Head of Implement will be responsible for establishing the project governance across the Falck group under a new consolidated IT organization which will lead to optimal use of resources and successful execution of IT projects with the highest ROI. This includes creating a strategic roadmap for all IT projects and resources allocated to different business projects across business units as well as establishing an IT PMO function.
With a direct reporting line to the CIO, the Head of Implement will have three direct reports with the overall responsibility for a department of approx. 50 employees organized in three areas PMO, IT Project Management and IT Developers respectively.
- Project portfolio governance across business units
- Resource allocation management
- Drive cross organizational strategic and business critical projects
- Act as a liaison between Business Units project stakeholders and Global IT
- Participating in Steering Committees
- Key stakeholder management
- Master degree (M.Sc, Cand.oecon, Cand.merc or similar)
- 5-10 years project management experience from IT based business projects
- People management experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Relevant project management certifications (IPMA C/B, Prince2, MSP or similar)
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Proficient in English written and verbally
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact: Poul Mortensen, EVP/COO and Interim CIO, mobile +45 2096 5700 or email email@example.com.
Please note that applications will be reviewed regularly as they come, so application process may be closed earlier if the relevant candidate was found.
Application deadline: 03-06-2018.