ERP Solution Architect
For our customer NKT Photonics, we are looking for an ERP Solution Architect within Global IT. You will have focus on design and support of platforms and services that support their digital transition and initiatives and requirements from the business. You will be the system owner for their global Dynamics 365 solution and the supporting platforms, which they are currently implementing, making sure they have a global standardized platform always updated to fit the business needs and you will be the primary person facing the business.
NKT are a dynamic International high-tech company with 350 employees divided on R&D and production sites in UK, GE, CH and DK plus a handful of sales companies in USA, Europe and Asia. Currently they are in a process of standardizing their infrastructure and replacing the range of different systems used today and you will be an important player in the role-out to come.
Your main areas of responsibility will be:
- Management and maintenance of the Global ERP system based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 and a multitude of supporting systems
- Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- Dynamics 365 for Sales
- PLM solution (Bluestar PLM for Dynamics)
- MES Solution
- Lessor and other payroll systems
- Bi Builder, Master Data Management (MDM)
- VI Workflow
- Ownership and management of the support, aftercare and Contract/License management with the various application suppliers
- Change management of systems
- Point of contact for improvement / request for change
- Prioritization and management of the change request process
- Liaising responsibilities amongst the various stakeholders
- Organize and facilitate training, webinars and knowledge transfer within the global business
- Assess business requirements and create strategies to meet those objectives using practical Microsoft Dynamics 365 business solutions and industry best practices
- Configuration and implementation of processes in Dynamics 365
- Implementation, documentation and maintenance of company workflows (in various systems).
Your personal/professional profile:
Your educational background is secondary to your practical experience. Your record of accomplishments and experience from several similar positions in international companies, in which you have acquired an extensive experience managing a global Dynamics 365 environment.
- Practical experience working with Dynamics 365 and Business solutions
- Deep knowledge of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations and Dynamics 365 for Sales
- Functional high-level understanding of business processes within Marketing, Customer Service, Logistics and Warehousing, Manufacturing and Procurement
- Work experience, on administrator level, with Microsoft SharePoint (SharePoint Online) and Office 365 applications
- Knowledge and work experience with Integration tools (i.e. Common Data Services, oData) and reporting tools (i.e. PowerBI, Data Warehouse)
- Experience working with process transformation through IT projects and a good eye identifying business processes that should be optimized.
Moreover, you have the ability to be proactive, self-driven, structured and organize your work in order to deliver results that meet business requirements. Being a skilled communicator written and orally, you can effortlessly establish relations to stakeholders across organizational levels and geography. You are not afraid to make independent decisions.
You will be part of Global IT and located in Birkerød (DK), reporting to Director of IT.
Some travel activity is to be expected and corporate language is English.
For more information about the company, please visit www.nktphotonics.com.
NKT Photonics is the leading supplier of high performance fiber lasers and photonic crystal fibers. Our main markets are within imaging, sensing and material processing. Our products include pulsed lasers, such as supercontinuum sources, low noise fiber lasers, distributed temperature sensing systems and a wide range of specialty fibers. NKT Photonics has its headquarters in Denmark with sales and service worldwide. NKT Photonics is wholly owned by NKT
For more information please contact CoreSearch at +45 7026 0326 or sent us your CV at email@example.com.