Student Assistant – UI/UX Designer at MAN Diesel & Turbo
Are you passionate about User Experience/Design? And do you want to use your UX/UI skills supporting a strong, international brand in a global organization? Then we have the perfect student job for you
The position is based in the IT department of MAN Diesel & Turbo in Copenhagen. A major discipline of designing and building new software and application solutions is the art of designing well thought out, smart and comfortable user interfaces.
As a part of our company’s continued development of user relevant software solutions we commit to supporting business through excellence in design. We are investing in complementing our software- and application development teams with visionary UI design expertise.
- You are able to rapidly understand the user experience of which you will design ‘state of the art’ frontend design.
- You will participate in and conduct interviews with users, and perform tests and validation of interface design.
- Your communications skills are vital in helping discern the needs for the business and feeding the developers with UI knowledge.
- You will be highly included in all aspects of the planning, designing and execution phases.
You as a person:
You thrive in a team environment as you are a contributor to the success of the solution deliveries. You also have a drive for continual growth and learning in a moving environment where trend- and business changes are expected. You have a confident and pragmatic approach to communication and feel at ease discussing complicated topics within your field of expertise.
We expect that you:
- Are at least in the second year of your bachelor and able to work 15 hours a week.
- Master Danish and English in both speech and writing.
- Are self-driven in discovering new opportunities within UI/UX.
- You are working agile, dynamic and structured within development processes.
- It is an advantage if you know Axure, HTML and CSS.
We offer you:
- A versatile, creative and challenging job in an international organization.
- An agile working environment with dedicated and skilled colleagues who enjoy ‘hygge’ on a regular basis.
- Roof top cantina with a delicious selection in the buffet.
If this is the job you are looking for, please send a motivated application, CV and other relevant qualification papers to email@example.com. The deadline for application will be 31.05.2018
If you need information concerning the job, please contact Joseph Purse by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +45 3385 1366. For further information regarding the company please visit our website: www.mandieselturbo.com.