Student Assistant - Application Services Department
We need a student assistant to help support the team in Application Services.
The student helpers are involved in many different activities, spanning from administrative tasks to involvement in technical projects – it all depends on their skills and personal drive.
In addition, we need someone that is confident, proactive and self-motivating.
An exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business setting characterized by high pace and diversity. You will get to focus on creating valuable relations and work with highly-professional teams in an environment where you will be valued, recognized and well-rewarded.
The right candidate will get an opportunity to gain some exciting experience in a busy work environment in a truly global organization.
- Carry out ad hoc tasks for the management team
- Participate in technical projects
- Manage transitional activities
- Carry out analysis
- Handle coordination activities
- Providing administrative support to department.
We are looking for
- Studying to an IT/Computer science degree, 1st or 2nd year of the Bachelor’s degree
- Professional interest in large systems and technical projects
- Preferred knowledge of Oracle DBs, application servers & middleware components
- Preferred knowledge of shipping/logistics
- Analytical skills
- Proactive and results oriented
- Problem solving mindset
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Understanding of SharePoint preferred
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of project management disciplines
- Ability to work in an intensive environment with many stakeholders
- Fluent verbal and written English
- Preferred relevant work experience, e.g. from a previous student position working in a logistics company or with IT projects.
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Business Partner, Katarzyna Ku?ak at Katarzyna.Kulak@maersk.com.
Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world. Your promise. Delivered.