Senior Product Manager for Endomondo - Under Armour Connected Fitness
Endomondo is a global leading social fitness app and part of the Under Armour Connected Fitness family of apps, including UA Record, MapMyFitness, and MyFitnessPal. Together we represent the world’s largest connected fitness community with more than 200 million users. From couch potatoes to enthusiastic athletes, we touch millions of lives every day. The Under Armour mission is straightforward – “Under Armour makes you better!”. Our goal is to make all athletes better and motivate more people to be active.
We are looking for an experienced senior product manager to join the Endomondo team in Copenhagen to take the experience to the next level for our fast-growing community with millions of users worldwide.
About the role
As product manager at Endomondo, you will drive the experience across mobile apps and wearables for millions of users. You will work with everything from concepting to implementation, launch and optimization of the product in the market. You will work closely with design, analytics, engineering, and localization to create excellent solutions.
We are looking for a product manager who can:
- Define compelling concepts and experiences. Build great apps that keep the users active and engaged.
- Create value for both users and Endomondo. Features that users love and that support company goals.
- Drive the Endomondo product roadmap, product backlog, and release planning across all platforms.
- Prioritize and keep multiple development projects on track, making decisions on the spot to ensure progress.
- Manage relationships with key partners such as Apple, Google, Samsung, and the major GPS watch brands.
- Leverage successful learnings from the market, competitors, and other parts of Under Armour globally.
- Proven track record of managing successful products used by millions of users worldwide.
- Knowledge of the GPS tracking domain and gadgets. Especially mobile apps and wearables.
- Active user of the Endomondo product. Into running or other relevant sport activities.
- Data savvy. Understanding analytics, user behaviour, and great at defining relevant metrics.
- Expert on the freemium business model. How to optimize product pricing, up-sell, retention etc.
- Strong communication skills. Able to sell your ideas and communicate effectively with everyone.
- Superior attention to detail. Staying on top of multiple projects until they’re proven successes.
- A job with a real purpose. Make all athletes better. Motivate millions of people to lead more active lives.
- A great culture with a strong can-do attitude in a casual atmosphere with competent and professional colleagues.
- An unrivalled office location in Copenhagen with beautiful surroundings. Perfect for doing sports or just taking a walk.
- Fun and social events. Join in on e.g. Pilates on Wednesday mornings or social 5K runs on Fridays.
- Great coffee, snacks, and a tempting lunch buffet, including special dietary options.
- Competitive salary, bonus, pension scheme, and benefits.
We are looking for a candidate who can start as soon as possible, and we will be conducting interviews continuously. As part of the interview process, you will be asked to complete an assignment that we’ll use to assess your skills and thinking.
Job location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Working hours: Full-time position
Requirement: You must be fluent in English and hold a valid long-term work and residence permit for Denmark
Apply by submitting both your CV and motivation letter in English.