Collaboration Applications Analyst
This is an exciting opportunity to join an international, experienced Collaborative Applications team in a global role.
FMC is looking for a Collaborative Applications Analyst who would like the opportunity to support, develop and grow FMC’s global collaborative infrastructure.
This position requires experience in one or more of these Microsoft products: Exchange, Lync/Skype, SharePoint and expanding them through hybrid configurations as we migrate these services to Office 365. You will be part of an international team of 10 located in US and Denmark. You will be based at our Danish site in Harboøre Tange, close to Lemvig.
The successful candidate will be able to work with collaborative application team members to migrate these various services to Office 365. Focus on security, compliance and ease of use should be incorporated to all product implementations.
Respond to requests from help desks
- Ability to resolve client-side software issues (Outlook, Skype, OneDrive, Teams etc.) issues as they pertain to the service.
- Assist the lead messaging architect with migrations
- Assist the lead messaging architect with Exchange administrative requests.
- Troubleshoot O365 licensing as needed
- Provision users for service as needed
- Develop and maintain standard procedures
- Work with the server and network management team leads to coordinate the priorities and efforts of the server and network systems staff to complete assignments and projects
You have a Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field; Appropriate additional relevant experience beyond the minimum required experience may be substituted for education
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated. Keen to develop new skills
- Relevant work experience in Exchange 2010, and/or Skype or SharePoint 2010 environment
- Working knowledge of the following: current telecommunications technology, IP networking, DHCP, DNS, SIP, Microsoft Office Skype.
- Knowledge of messaging related technologies including Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, Lync Server. Experience of their Microsoft Azure and O365 equivalents and advantage.
- Ability to analyze, diagnose and resolve problems with the configuration and operation of Exchange email systems and/or messaging systems and collaboration tools
- Conceptual knowledge of emerging network, video, telephony, voice and management technologies.
- Demonstrate proficiency in customer support operations related to setup and management of Exchange, Archiving
- Ability to plan and manage own work load, and be accountable for commitments
- Must be able to effectively adapt to rapidly changing technologies and methodologies and apply them to technological and/or business needs
You will report to the IT Collaborative Applications Mgr based in US.
This role is based in Harboøre, Tange, Denmark
Travel: approx. 5% or less
Deadline for submission of your application is June 3rd, 2018, but we will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis. Please submit your application use the button below.
FMC Corporation is a leading specialty company focused on agricultural and lithium technologies. We are proud that our products help grow the world's food, improve health and contribute to a more sustainable energy supply.
With a corporate culture of innovation, integrity, responsibility and customer intimacy, we foster “The Right Chemistry” in everything we do. We are looking for people to join us in creating, developing, and improving our products, our processes, and our markets. If you are ready to make a difference every day, FMC is ready to talk to you.