Junior Automation Engineer / Continuous Deployment Engineer
Pick a point on a globe, and Maersk won’t be far away. With 90% of global trade carried by sea, there is a fairly high chance that the shoes on your feet or the phone in your pocket travelled to you on a Maersk vessel. Would you like to impact the daily lives of people in every corner of the world? Then keep reading.
We want you to be a part of the a highly engaged team that works within a very agile environment delivering business value through automation. We are recruiting for passionate people fresh out of university, who have an interest in delivering automation capability to our development teams. This is the career for self starting enthusiastic graduates!
A team that works with Continuous Deployment automation in highly agile fashion, with a lot of energy and pride in our daily work. You will be part of a new subteam with seasoned veteran leading and mentoring new IT graduates. This is a real opportunity for you to be able to affect how the team will be shaped in the future.
Maersk not only are a truly international company, we also have colleges from all around the world in our team locally.
You will go all in and do your absolute best. Together with your colleagues you will execute strategies to reach the business objectives of your team.
Further, as Junior Automation Engineer in our Continues Deployment team you will:
- Automate application specific configuration on Weblogic
- Build and deploy using maven
- Automation tooling enablement
- Implement support for automatic testing
- Working with / supporting members of the various project teams
- Automate all we can think of
- Idea creation and realization of tooling to enable ‘stop the line’ mentality
- Continually working on new solutions that drive team empowerment
- Improving the CI / CD pipeline
We are looking for
We would like to hear from you if you can demonstrate the following:
- Master’s level education in Business or other relevant discipline
- Alignment with our values
- Ambition and drive to excel together with others
- An international mind-set and inclusive behaviour
- Eagerness to contantly learning new things within our domain
- International mobility and willingness to travel
- An excellent command of spoken and written English
On the technical side, this is some of the technologies we are looking for:
- Source Control (GIT)
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
Last application date: 2/6/2018.
For further information, please contact: Amanda Huckerby - firstname.lastname@example.org
Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world. Your promise. Delivered.