On behalf of AAK Denmark A/S, Aros IT ApS is recruiting for a Junior Programmer/ Student Worker
Do you have a passion for programming?
Then join AAK’s IT organization! From our location in Aarhus we develop and run a wall to wall SAP installation supporting AAKs global activities. We are 16 dedicated people in our IT department in Aarhus. The department is divided into SAP Competence Center, SAP support, ABAP development, IT Support and IT Infrastructure.
In the ABAP development group, you will join our existing developers Allan, Johannes, Hans and Markus.
As SAP developer in AAK you will be part of the full development circle. This covers both direct contact with business stakeholders, design of the solution, programming, test, transport, follow up and support. You will work closely together with our SAP application consultants, SAP basis guys, and our SAP support team. Most of all we expect you, as a person, to be dedicated, willing to learn, open minded and have good communication skills.
The workplace will be AAK Denmark A/S, Slipvej 4, 8000 Aarhus C. Occasional travelling should be expected.
Are you our new Student Worker or are you newly educated and ready for a fulltime job?
- You have passion about IT and love to work closely with colleagues who feel the same way.
- You work in a structured way and take pride in always fulfilling promises.
- You have good coordination skills and you find it natural to do what it takes to ensure the success of your projects.
- You are a fast learner and you are eager to develop your programming skills and AAK knowledge.
- You would love to work together with the team in an informal and flexible workplace.
With a Junior Programmers profile?
- You love programming.
- You are studying a relevant education and have finished the basic module or you are newly educated and ready for a fulltime job.
- Experience with ABAP is preferred but not mandatory.
- You must be able to communicate proficiently in Danish and English.
What will you do?
You will be working closely together with a Senior Programmer on various tasks and projects using SAP’s ABAP programming language and tools.
What will you get?
- Salary based on qualifications.
- A flexible Student Job or a Fulltime Job. If you are a student you can plan working hours in due respect to your study schema.
- Working experience that is relevant to your study.
- A workplace that you can access easily as we are located in 8000 Aarhus C.
How do you apply for this job?
If you want to apply for the above job, please send a motivated application accompanied by relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Student Worker, Junior ABAP Programmer” as mail subject. We will evaluate the incoming applications on a continuous basis.
Interviews will also be called in for, and held, on a continuous basis. The interviews will be conducted jointly with your future manager from AAK, Asger Johnsen.
If you have further questions about the position, please feel free to contact Aros IT Aps, CEO Jørgen Bilet Gude - tel: 5137 7352, email: email@example.com.
AAK – The Co-Development Company
AAK develops and provides value-adding vegetable oil solutions in close collaboration with their customers, enabling them to achieve long lasting business result. AAK does so through their in-depth expertise in oils and fats within food applications, working with a wide range of raw materials and broad process capabilities. Through their unique co-development approach AAK brings together customers’ skills and know-how with AAK’s capabilities and mindset. By doing so, AAK solves customer specific needs across many industries – Chocolate Confectionery, Bakery, Dairy, Infant Nutrition, Food Service, Personal Care, and more. AAK’s proven expertise is based on more than 100 years of experience within oils & fats. With headquarters in Malmö, Sweden, AAK has 19 different production facilities, sales offices in more than 25 countries and more than 2,700 employees. So no matter where you are in the world AAK is ready to help you achieve long lasting results.