On behalf of AAK Denmark A/S, Aros IT ApS is recruiting for a job as Student Worker with focus on Microsoft Office365
Do you have a passion for Office365?
Then join AAK’s IT organization! From our location in Aarhus we develop and run international IT projects.
AAK has plants around the globe: Brazil, Uruguay, Columbia, USA, Mexico, UK, Holland, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Turkey, India, China, Japan. We have IT colleagues around the world.
We are 16 dedicated people in our IT department in Aarhus. The department is divided into SAP Competence Center, IT Support, IT Development and IT Infrastructure. You will be part of our IT Development Team. You will work closely together with a Senior Programmer. Most of all we expect you, as a person, to be dedicated, willing to learn, open minded and love programming.
The workplace will be AAK Denmark A/S, Slipvej 4, 8000 Aarhus C.
Are you our new colleague?
- You have passion about IT and love to work closely with colleagues who feel the same way.
- You work in a structured way and take pride in always fulfilling promises.
- You have good coordination skills and you find it natural to do what it takes to ensure the success of your projects.
- You are a fast learner and you are eager to develop your Office365 skills and AAK knowledge.
- You would love to work together with the team in an informal and flexible workplace.
With a junior profile?
- You love IT, configuration, Office365 and automating things.
- You are studying a relevant education or have just finished a relevant education.
- Preferable you have some knowledge about Office 365, but most importantly: You are eager to learn!
- You must be able to communicate proficiently in Danish and English.
What will you do?
- You will be working closely together with senior colleagues porting our existing Lotus Notes installation to Office365 and SharePoint. At first this will include mailboxes and calendars. In this work you will be assisting IT Infrastructure and IT Support. When this work is done, you will be focusing on porting Lotus Notes databases to SharePoint.
- You will investigate what possible solutions would be the best for doing the job.
- You will make Proof of Concepts.
- You will automate and see through that the porting is done.
What will you get?
- Salary based on qualifications.
- A flexible Student Job, where you can plan working hours in due respect to your study schema. If you are not at student, bus is newly educated, we can offer full time work, or part time work if better for you.
- You will get working experience that is relevant to your study and a great opportunity to get to know brand new Microsoft technologies.
- A workplace that you can access easily as we are located in 8000 Aarhus C.
How do you apply for this job?
If you want to apply for the above job, please send a motivated application accompanied by relevant documents before June 11th, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Student Worker or a newly educated person with focus on Microsoft Office365” as mail subject.
Interviews will be held on June 15 2018. The interviews will be conducted jointly with your future manager from AAK, John Rehn.
If you have further questions about the position, please feel free to contact Aros IT Aps, CEO Jørgen Bilet Gude - tel: 51 37 73 52, email: email@example.com.
AAK – The Co-Development Company
AAK develops and provides value-adding vegetable oil solutions in close collaboration with their customers, enabling them to achieve long lasting business result. AAK does so through their in-depth expertise in oils and fats within food applications, working with a wide range of raw materials and broad process capabilities. Through their unique co-development approach AAK brings together customers’ skills and know-how with AAK’s capabilities and mindset. By doing so, AAK solves customer specific needs across many industries – Chocolate Confectionery, Bakery, Dairy, Infant Nutrition, Food Service, Personal Care, and more. AAK’s proven expertise is based on more than 100 years of experience within oils & fats. With headquarters in Malmö, Sweden, AAK has 19 different production facilities, sales offices in more than 25 countries and more than 2,700 employees. So no matter where you are in the world AAK is ready to help you achieve long lasting results.