Operations Engineer in Digital Markets, Platform Support
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital. We all have a role in building the best bank that serves our customers’ changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering with fintechs.
Are you ready to embark on a learning journey where we lead the way and push the limits in transforming the future of banking?
As Operations Engineer in the Platform Support team of Digital Markets you'll be working in a small and dedicated operations and support team. You will be able to have a large say and impact on how we work. You will help us on our DevOps journey to ensure we are geared towards high quality and low cycle-time and that our customers are our first priority.
You'll be at the forefront of the digital transformation in Nordea. We are organized with operations, support, business and development in agile teams, and have the mandate and ability to imagine, develop, and release digital features to our customers with high speed. In the Platform Support team that you'll be part of, we are responsible for operating and supporting our state of the art platform for currency exchange e-markets.nordea.com, and also the advisory tools we make for internal use.
What you’ll be doing:
- Release deployment, verification and follow-up
- Monitoring of Applications and Infrastructure health
- Platform User support (2nd level, simple and complex)
- Incident investigation and management
- Execute ad-hoc commands and queries
- Log search & system understanding
- Disaster recovery testing
- Automation of deployment, monitoring and operational tasks
- Initiating application dependency and infrastructure upgrade/patching
- Initiating application fixes and changes needed to maintain a high quality platform
You will be working in a dynamic and fast paced environment where we all lift together, have strong ownership, a passion for digital business and the ability to make things happen.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
You are sharp of mind and always proactive in your actions and planning. You are experienced in communicating and collaborating with others, and in supporting end users. You like to ensure our process are fit-for-purpose and strive for simplicity in process re-engineering.
Your profile and background:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience from a similar role as Operations, Support or DevOps Engineer
- Tools like Splunk, Bamboo, AppDynamics, Confluence, Jira, Bitbucket, Git, Docker.
- Knowledge of REST based micro services is an advantage
- Linux / Solaris / Windows
- Experience with Oracle databases and SQL is an advantage
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
In the Digital Hub at nordea.com, you can read more about us and how we are changing.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 15th June 2018.
For more information about the position, please contact Troels Poulsen, +45 5115 7047.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.