Senior Cloud Architect
The Maersk Group is on the lookout for ambitious, accomplished and dedicated Digital Cloud Architects who are interested in joining in its transformation journey.
The Digital Cloud Architect will be part of a agile team running Proof on concepts on Cloud technology like Azure, Softlayer, Oracle Cloud and so on. Focus will be on Time to Market, and accelerating the business in delivering digital innovation.
The Team will be running outside normal governance and work as incubator for the traditional organization. The work evolves around a value driven approach to delivering digital capabilities by “building with” product teams.
For this role a large degree of self-driven mind-set is needed… A combination of deep technical skills with good interpersonal skills and strategic thinking is a must… If this is you read on....
An exciting and attractive career is offered in an ambitious and competitive international environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development.
Maersk Line IT offers a fast paced, challenging and truly international atmosphere with activities in Copenhagen, London, Charlotte and India.
- Lead sprints with the business to prove a business capability.
- Ensuring the PoC can easily be migrated into pilot and production by re-use of components and services.
- Be a cloud evangelist to help others realize the value of modern cloud capabilities.
- Support new ways of work like Agile Development, DevOps practices and hackathons.
- Cross-vertical support and alignment on solution architecture.
- Document designs as part of sprints, easing up transition into Operations.
The Cloud Architect may be leader of others, which includes the following responsibilities:
- Live and promote our company values.
- Support and hold your leaders accountable for delivering results and ensure alignment in achievements across teams.
- Ensure cross-organizational collaboration and allocate the necessary resources to enable innovation, improvements and co-creation of value with our customers.
- Optimize your organization to be prepared for the future.
- Develop your leaders’ business and leadership capabilities to perform efficiently.
We are looking for
Experienced Cloud Architect, coming either from Large Enterprise or small start-up. Certified in AWS; Azure, ,ITIL, PRINCE2, TOGAF is a plus…
Technical skills: (Multiple)
- Certified Cloud Architect in Azure.
- AWS experience.
- SCRUM/agile development.
- DevOps Practices.
- Powershell, and .Net.
- Broad infrastructure knowledge around network, storage, network and security.
- Experience in Cloud security, ISO 27001.
- PaaS service in Azure, AWS, Google.
- Mobile UI designs, Mobile frameworks.
- Kubernetes or DC/OS.
- Cassandra databases.
- Red Hat, CentOS, Oracle Linux.
- Docker or Azure Service fabric.
For further information, please contact: Amanda Huckerby - firstname.lastname@example.org
Last application date: 9/6/2018.
Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world. Your promise. Delivered.